PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Director 3D

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12

  1. camera problems with Plasma
  2. Textures become corrupt on Lock
  3. New Game (TRECH)
  4. Adding faces with meshdeform?
  5. blending on meshes
  6. Where is havok ???
  7. Thorenzitha game updates
  8. Lingo Scripted Morpher - Now Available -
  9. setteing the background transparency
  10. Reloading 3D content crashes browser after installing KB828741
  11. cube surfaces
  12. model moving problem
  13. is havok faster??
  14. how to decrease .dcr file?
  15. pointat error is still there???
  16. Boat navigation system
  17. 3d gallery
  18. Missile trail
  19. 3d and Javascript #"!?
  20. VERY important Q? about 3d scenes
  21. Havok: MakeMovableRIgidBody problems
  22. transform() Wrong number of parameters
  23. setting emitter region in javascript
  24. Programming 3D book recommendations?
  25. newModelResource - #fromFile - how to do it
  26. non primitive model resources - creation
  27. restore - reset model to initial position ?
  28. 3d cast member with transparent bg
  29. How to generate pie slices?
  30. Praca dla ekspertow lingo 3D
  31. Multiple (u, v) per Vertex
  32. 3Dspeedport xtra at runtime?
  33. Pivot disturbed [Maya to Director export]
  34. checking system idle
  35. loadFile :: file not found
  36. Shockwave game production
  37. bizarre keyframeplayer problem
  38. uv mapping
  39. Snap to position and removeFromWorld()
  40. Javascript ,browser and string Handelling
  41. drag model to rotate & resetWorld() error
  42. character studio to director
  43. Getting a 3d file out of Director
  44. SW3D Authoring, Object permanence: What's your strategy?
  45. Help regarding multiple texture layers
  46. MM, Intel, Discreet and the future of Web3D
  47. So Directx 8 is supported now?
  48. Maya .w3d to Director
  49. how to use clearAtRender?
  50. Importing 3D to Director - Background Transparant
  51. strange model behavior (Plasm-Havok-Director)
  52. 3dstudio max - w3d - Director
  53. Intel's 3D divorce rate
  54. W3D files?
  55. CloneModelFromCastmember Problem
  56. carerra
  57. Lypsync
  58. scene.model()???
  59. How to change render mode in Shockwave(3D)?
  60. How to let some faces face to camera direction?
  61. Blending texture layers
  62. Smooth Shading with lingo generated meshes?
  63. beginner shader/texture question
  64. new 3rd party 3d xtra?
  65. 3D object location in 2D space.
  66. Billboards
  67. 3dmax to director
  68. New Shockwave 3D samples
  69. Problem with exporting character animation
  70. javascript resources for 3D?
  71. > 8 sound channels
  72. 3d havok collision, it's getting stranger and stranger
  73. 3D Max To Director ???
  74. Prevent Camara from penetrating objects
  75. mironkmail.com
  76. rotating about parent and "self" with transform.rotation?
  77. building a scenery
  78. NO Havok update?
  79. 3D soccer.
  80. havok collision is not working
  81. is director and shockwave3d the right choice?
  82. How to stick transparent texture?
  83. link to external file not usable for the web?
  84. Destroying models...
  85. Chrome Lib - framerate display help needed
  86. bones are missing
  87. ModelsUnderRay - how do you point it?
  88. memory problem with autofilter
  89. Troubles with Win-XP, IE6 and shockwave-3D
  90. need racing game help
  91. blending between 2 textures
  92. ModelsUnderRay - a very strange occurance
  93. Chrome Transparency
  94. w3d problems
  95. moving forward? how to
  96. How do I check how much VRAM is left?
  97. Shockwave talking to web page javascript
  98. shockwave3D crashes IE
  99. Director box primitive in JavaScript
  100. Collision problem!!
  101. new Exporter from Softimage to W3d with bones animation
  102. Director Javascript and Java3d
  103. DOOM Reloaded
  104. rotating texture problems
  105. Director Javascript to FastScript3D to Java3d
  106. Shockwave on the Web
  107. Rewind&Play scripts
  108. advice on dual screen optimisation
  109. 3d performance differs from direcor to projector
  110. engine test
  111. 3D Vertex Render (PB 12")
  112. Camera PROs please help!!!
  113. FREEWARE 3D Software
  114. inerty
  115. max file wont export.... will someone else try?
  116. server query
  117. .obj converter for mac?
  118. How do I reset a center point?
  119. LightMapGenerator beta 1.0
  120. how set interactive button for change the texture
  121. Director MX Online Live Seminar Series
  122. opening a MIAW invisibly
  123. Question about Chrome Lib
  124. Synchron object positions by mesh scaling !
  125. How to use "shiftCenterOfMass" in Director
  126. bringing 3d to director
  127. Problems selecting 3D-models
  128. havok issue
  129. Multiple models/skins/costumes Optimization
  130. 3d Game demo
  131. 3D model vertex
  132. Explorer crashes when reloading a page
  133. Model Color Change
  134. 3D Hardware Anti-Aliasing
  135. plasma w3d
  136. How do I use TextureCoordinateList?
  137. 3d animation
  138. cloneModelFromCastMember
  139. 3D navigation/camera controlling
  140. maintaining object posistion
  141. checking to see if models are loaded.
  142. Direction of Models
  143. directX 8.0 & 9.0 support
  144. 3d object to follow the mouse
  145. Free moving camera gizmo
  146. Vertices: Grouping and Parenting
  147. Light Source
  148. Need 3D text to shine
  149. GameTest Formula One
  150. Speedport
  151. limits requirements
  152. Extracting the 3D Model from an Director Movie fi
  153. triggering a 3d particle system
  154. disable default loadbar
  155. using keyframe player with edited mesh
  156. Exporting ShockWave 3D
  157. problems with pointAt
  158. can I place and manipulate w3d objects in flash?
  159. working with bitmaps in Director - advice needed
  160. map based specular highlight?
  161. model in Javascript
  162. walkthrough - 3d lingo
  163. javascript tutorial
  164. A quicky re gif or jpeg?
  165. modelsUnderRay help needed
  166. Moving camera
  167. why doesn't collision checking work?
  168. calculating time
  169. I'm going slowly insane and need some help!!!
  170. model showing in 3d editor but not in castmember model list
  171. MX to Sell?
  172. on mousedown - why's it not work on 3dsprtie?
  173. object fade in/out over time - without frame loop - how?
  174. 3D tutorials
  175. custom loading bar
  176. Project Warrior
  177. list of sites using shockwave
  178. RENDERING SILHOUETTE
  179. File loading issues under OSX
  180. HELP: Protected DCR Files !!!!
  181. code for testing renderer?
  182. known problems with ATI videocards?
  183. collision question
  184. save and reload
  185. New version of the Chrome Lib
  186. using keyDown to move a 3D model?
  187. freeboot
  188. Is there such a function in director?
  189. Resetting Scene
  190. Troubles 3D Max > Director
  191. Tear it appart...
  192. mirror
  193. Flash as an animated texture of a 3D object
  194. UV Coord issue
  195. Realistic interior light demo
  196. adding dynamic score
  197. file open dialog
  198. rotation error when using transform
  199. How to I modify the image of a texture?
  200. Selecting 3D objects in a scene
  201. Director MX 2004 and the Havok Xtra
  202. Rotation of a particle texture
  203. finding direction vector
  204. 3D model (Maya) with transparent background?
  205. file format for importing into Director
  206. RENDERING 3D OBJECT OUTLINE
  207. Rotation Problem
  208. Can I mirror shockwave?
  209. Scenegraph Order
  210. loadfile at authortime?
  212. exporting from Max
  213. Is live streaming video to texture possible?
  214. loadFile() and object scale :/
  215. Havok Collision Problems
  216. Gamecheck No. 4
  217. A reverse Modelunderloc?
  218. Animation Vrs Controls
  219. [dir 8 - WinXP] ouverture explorateur windows a partir de la pres director
  220. Using cylinders for line drawing
  221. My game doesnt download in IE or NetScape
  222. Lines
  223. angleBetween / ordering of lists
  224. Compressing w3d?
  225. getting really anoid
  226. loadFile and keyboard entry
  227. transform ?
  228. Opacity Map in W3D
  229. 3d object wont disappear in director MX for Macintosh
  230. overlay text
  231. Newbie Here with rhinoceros 3.0 questions
  232. understanding object parents and there children
  233. How do I set model.visibility to #both in 3ds Max?
  234. don't go throught wall
  235. shade to wire frame
  236. exporting w3d
  237. how to make the w3d background transparent?
  238. positioning children
  239. 3d rotate
  240. import from Viz 4 to Director MX, possible?
  241. model clipping - bad performance ?
  242. adding a model from second w3d file
  243. Problem Interpolating 3D model
  244. Cinema 4D animation into Director?
  245. Major Chrome Lib Update
  246. working with viewing both sides of vertex faces
  247. Was this made with Director???
  248. A layer over 3d
  249. Director 3D - Question about childs...
  250. 3d javascript example