PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Freehand

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. Random missing characters...
  2. Type Reunion Submenus
  3. black export as eps opens grey in photoshop !
  4. Using Freehand but need AI8 format
  5. to convert a font
  6. Automatic.
  7. opening previous freehand files with newer versions
  8. Freehand crashes
  9. Unable to view colors on screen
  10. Illustrator vrs Freehand
  11. Blurry Text cannot read tool bars
  12. freehand object transformation
  13. Freehand EPS files
  14. PPD selection
  15. Hyphenation for nordic languages?
  16. Freehand MX jpg import/export problem
  17. WYSIWYG
  18. Collect to output
  19. Weird toolbox
  20. FH10 crashes on every print I make
  21. Phenomenon when xporting FH-files into Adobe Illustrator
  22. MX: Changing hyphenation languages?
  23. FH file
  24. Brush Stroke Color Problem
  25. freehand pen helpp!!!!
  26. Using FH for full color magazine ad
  27. Beginner Freehand Questions
  28. Printing to Phaser 850
  29. Freehand MX Long Filenames?
  30. Blend attached to 'open' ellipse crashes FHMX
  31. Exported Gif looks terrible
  32. New Font Query
  33. Merge/Join multiple Paths
  34. Freehand MX, saving as PDF
  35. subselect not responding
  36. Import from Fireworks problem
  37. FreeHandMX For Print
  38. FH 9 crashes when tool palette is moved...
  39. Bug Makes FHMX Crash Every Time
  40. Need help with color management
  41. Opening Application
  42. Attaching text to a path
  43. Workstation Installation
  44. Line weight drops to hairline when printed
  45. Is "filleting" corners possible
  46. Fonts frustration getting better - FHMX
  47. resize text boxes without 'squishing'
  48. Weird menus - missing font?
  49. Cross platform file sharing
  50. Enlarge jpeg and preserve dimensions
  51. Adding color to my B/W imported image....
  52. more-better layers
  53. New Wacom Driver looks good (Mac OS X)
  54. Can't open email files from Freehand?
  55. save as 1 large multi page PDF
  56. Freehand: Tools gone
  57. Transparency
  58. transparent jpegs
  59. inDesign
  60. Getting Bulleted Text to Wrap Properly
  61. Object panel greyed out
  62. Adding bullets in freehand
  63. Printing problem; results rasterized effect
  64. FH doesn't recognize font from Illustrator EPS and makessubstitution
  65. Sharing Symbol Libraries
  66. Missing paste contents handle
  67. Crashes when importing text
  68. I want to copy styles on the fly.
  69. Bullets in PC?
  70. Toolbox problem
  71. text simulation
  72. Punching Out Text
  73. font problems in panel tabs
  74. pdf from FH10-eps disappears!
  75. Wierd Gradient Problem
  76. Can Freehand support different lanuage fonts?
  77. Jumping text cursor problem
  78. Keyboard shortcuts for MX and 9
  79. Freehand 10 New computer Installation
  80. 3d ring
  81. Printing Spreads
  82. Gradient Screen
  83. Custom Color Libraries
  84. accessibly PDF
  85. Converting to paths - font goes thicker?
  86. Drafting Tools in Freehand
  87. Cylindical distortion
  88. any bitmapped file out of FH looks horrible
  89. Freehand's Next Version
  90. aling panel missing
  91. Black bar of death
  92. Brochure Templates?
  93. Newbie - How to Move Stuff
  94. How to create a bell graph with the Chart tool?
  95. Problems with text in inspector-boxes
  96. not holding printing info in MX
  97. Help menu font problem
  98. Importing Vector Files
  99. Freehand Will Not Open Certain Files on PC
  100. Corrupt Files
  101. Goodbye Freehand.
  102. How do I create a look through effect
  103. Text shape
  104. how do you create interwoven strokes
  105. Unexpected behavior when moving obejcts
  106. Points
  107. multiple pages
  108. letter/character spacing
  109. CANT CONVERT RGB IMAGES TO CMYK?
  110. Spot colours convert in FH MX
  111. Mouse roller doesn't work
  112. Creating Raster Effects in FreeHand Macrochat
  113. Creating Accurate Multiple Paths
  114. Big font problems by conversion FH9 to MX
  115. should I even be using freehand for this?
  116. Creating Raster Effects in FreeHand Macrochat
  117. Guideline Changing Colour
  118. MX crashes opening file from previous version
  119. OUCH!
  120. prop scaling
  121. Disappearing tool panels
  122. how do you create a drop cap, like in Quark?
  123. Exporting multiple pages as individual jpg's
  124. AutoCAD into Freehand
  125. Sepia tone JPEG
  126. Won't let me arrange layers
  127. Color differences
  128. export gif dimensions?
  129. Changing color of group
  130. Missing image?!
  131. Broken letter when converted to text
  132. Defaulting to Inches, not pixels
  133. HELP! add pages to end of doent in freehand
  134. Font troubles printing to postscript file & distiling
  135. Stupid question???
  136. Feehand MX
  137. Design Question... Help Please!!!
  138. Can't ope jpg with Freehand
  139. Can't change color of a group!
  140. need help w/ transparency issue
  141. Imported EPS image in Freehand
  142. Text conversion
  143. Pen Tool
  144. How do I preview gif before posting on web
  145. Install FHMX on desktop AND laptop
  146. When new Freehand will be realised???
  147. FH file specification
  148. pixelating objects
  149. Improve Type
  150. Import eps?
  151. Font messed up in PDF (via Distiller)
  152. Importing CMYK files appear over-saturated
  153. Mac OS X Update 10.3.7
  154. freehand mx mac to pc
  155. Fonts turn to gibberish
  156. FH11 Export to JPEG
  157. FH11 Snap To Guides
  158. FH MX quits when opening FH 9 files with embeded rasterimages
  159. Corel to Freehand Convertion
  160. Looking For Crop Marks Extension
  161. FONTS??!!! in FH 10 for OS X.2.8
  162. Opening .ai files
  163. Converting to a vector image
  164. Can't open Mac FH doent with Windows FH
  165. Seriously need help with Freehand else I will fail mycourse
  166. FreeHand MX Crashing
  167. help! fh10 in OS X
  168. Creating Style
  169. Can't make PDF...Helvetica missing?
  170. weird scaling issues
  171. Non Pscript Printer
  172. PDFs in Freehand
  173. freehand mx
  174. Copy & pasting from Illus cs to FHMX
  175. Advanced Crashing
  176. moving a page moves objects on other pages
  177. exporting transperancy
  178. freehand mx will not open...bouncing ball
  179. I need the freehand trial version before to buy
  180. Help! I can't export to PDF in Freehand 10.0
  181. Fonts anti alias
  182. Transparent TIFF For Spot Colour
  183. Spot Color Vignettes separate to CMYK
  184. Upgrade to MX, or stick with 10?
  185. Freehand to Indesign colour conversion
  186. Help! Can't see Xtra Tools Window.
  187. Different results by converting from rgb to cmyk
  188. Understanding layers
  189. I just want to draw straight lines...
  190. 9.01 and OSX 3.7
  191. Flattening Rectangle Corners
  192. Saving Freehand
  193. Serious problem
  194. Fit to Frame
  195. adjacent images in a doent
  196. Problems saving down from MX
  197. Exporting JPEG to Dreamweaver not same size
  198. problems with cmyk and rgb
  199. Run around selection Doesn't function
  200. Flipping a graphic
  201. Shadows and 4c output
  202. can't paste image to photoshop from freehandmx
  203. duplicate
  204. How do you multiple paste?
  205. FreehandMX quits when I change fonts - Mac
  206. can I make macros in freehand?
  207. Seeing text in fast preview mode
  208. Graphic hose
  209. Xtras menu all but gone
  210. Overprint
  211. no tool bars
  212. Working with millimeters
  213. New Freehand user needs help for CMYK setup
  214. .fh5 & 7 Clip Art
  215. Erroneous License Errors
  216. Maps and bit maps
  217. Freehand Spots & Vignette
  218. consolidating doents
  219. exporting to eps
  220. Stupid question about grouped objects
  221. Special Character in Freehand 10
  222. Could not complete your request because the file is nota valid freehand doent
  223. Freehand 8.0.1
  224. Drop Shadow over CMYK background
  225. Fill (wallpaper) with bitmap
  226. FreeHand MX tutorials
  227. Missing Fonts when opening an exported version!
  228. PC/MAC Incompatabiliy
  229. FHMXa Compound Paths not Being Created Correctly.
  230. Lost Toolbar in XP
  231. Mising elements (TIFF and EPS)
  232. FREEHAND MX SHUTDOWN PROBLEM
  233. FreeHand 7 updaters?
  234. Freehand 8 - changing from Inches to cm
  235. The Future of Freehand
  236. Text on a path
  237. Freehand MX-Illustrator
  238. Photoshop eps to Freehand MX - Urgent!
  239. Printing Quality in FreeHand 10
  240. upgrade to MX?
  241. Export from FH to Web
  242. Problems with EPS export in Freehand
  243. Create Trap
  244. Font Frustration
  245. Prob with pantones being output to neg.
  246. It can't be that hard to round corners
  247. freehand mx crash after printing
  248. Invalid file type
  249. envelope
  250. Problems opening FH8 files in FHMX11.02