PDA

View Full Version : Macromedia Freehand

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

  1. color won't change (or delete)
  2. How do I import fonts...error message
  3. How to turn on precision cursors in FH10 ?
  4. where can i find the fix list for 11.0.2
  5. How do I get the color #FFCCCC inside FreeHand
  6. URGENT - transform tools gone FH9 help !
  7. Importing / Opening PDF: Vector problems
  8. What I see is NOT what I get
  9. Creating button in FH for FLASH
  10. Border on textblock disappear when converted
  11. FH10 Cropmark for commercial print + ILL9 import
  12. colour match in photoshop
  13. tiff causes fh8 to crash
  14. Do you wish to convert data message on exit!
  15. Forcing text to next linked box?
  16. help for more difficult questions?
  17. Perspective Grid Help Please
  18. FreeHand MX EPS to editable Quark file?
  19. How to stop two dissimilar lines fusing together
  20. Freehand pixelates imported raster graphics
  21. country and continent vectorial map
  22. corrupt Freehand file, what to do?
  23. Ccan't print ??????....
  24. Duplicate file Freehand and it's link
  25. Mac OS X 10.3.5 font issues
  26. I can't import *.eps or *.pdf Files
  27. How do I remove parts of an imported image?
  28. chip tuning conversao gasolina alcool arrancada turbo remapeamentoeconomia o gratis empregos dinheiro
  29. IML32.dll, FH10, WinXP
  30. Import PDF doesn't work
  31. Freehand has finally been ruined!
  32. PDF file: import or open in freehand
  33. fill
  34. Keyboard shortcuts to show or hide layers
  35. tool bars help urgent
  36. setting arrow key nudge distance in Freehand 9
  37. Extreme 3d 2, insufficient ram to launch app.
  38. multiple printing problems
  39. cropping pictures
  40. PDF Prints Light
  41. New to Freehand - Help with text.
  42. Rotating Tool Doesn't Work Anymore!!??
  43. Printing Read and Write access denied
  44. exporting vectors
  45. help please - fh8 crashing
  46. Copy/Paste from MX to Photoshop
  47. Large format image export coming out black
  48. Suddenly, no memmory
  49. FreeHand 10 install on XP
  50. Photoshop Plugin for FreeHand MX
  51. Are EPS files intended to be scalable?
  52. Font issue in Freehand 10
  53. Freehand Preferences keep getting reset
  54. Mac OSX 10.3.5 update kills Dingbat fonts in FHMX
  55. Text Block Too Large? MXa/XP
  56. FH9 file won't open
  57. Stop popup " do you wish to convert existing data"
  58. Changing ppd's
  59. RGB Color Hex Codes Instead of Decimal in Mixer Pn
  60. masking a photo?
  61. Edited posts are not seen by Newsgroup Users
  62. Freehand > eps > pdf, not centred on page
  63. Snap Sounds (FH MXa - PC/XP)
  64. page order
  65. Fh won't start!
  66. Set pivot point of a brush
  67. This is Twilight Zone weird - font gets trimmed when converting to PNG....
  68. psd-files with transparency
  69. Page sizes in multiple fold docs
  70. page ruler settings don't change
  71. fonts go bizar!
  72. Letter spacing problem with OpenType font
  73. Several Freehand/Photoshop colour questions
  74. my tools panel dissapeared and gone blank
  75. crashes on export to pdf (OSX)
  76. How do you create swooshes in Freehand?
  77. mx export to photoshop 6 or higher need help
  78. CEPS graphic files
  79. Pantone Colour List
  80. fh10 to fh8 problems - mac
  81. Chinese font problem... and others
  82. From Freehand to PDF
  83. mac/pc compatibility FH MX
  84. Can no longer launch FH 2004 MXa (Mac OS X.3.4)
  85. Import Postscript
  86. Export EPS file errors
  87. EXtreme 3d 2 not enough ram to launch
  88. Freehand 10 - Export
  89. Freehand mx to Pdf (distill) to EPS level 2 fails
  90. FH crash on selecting layers palette
  91. My posts dont show up on the web version?
  92. Fonts not working in Panther
  93. foreign characters in FH10
  94. Mac files
  95. What are the benefits of Freehand?
  96. Like action in Illustrator
  97. "Not enough RAM" error when pasting
  98. EPS not showing clipping paths
  99. Tool bar issue
  100. Download f/x & Design CD (Coriolis)
  101. Colour problem FHMX > PSCS
  102. Gradient Grumbles and Less
  103. Difficulty Customizing Toolbar
  104. How to export vectors from Freehand to Photoshop?
  105. Help: how with text-blocks?
  106. Need to open up Some Aldus Freehand 3.1 files
  107. Help viewer scrambled
  108. Zebra label printer support?
  109. Saving version 10 files as version MX
  110. Updates my Freehand 11.0.0
  111. Unexpectantly Quits
  112. Transparency - does it work?
  113. Exporting eps /ai files to Illustrator
  114. Updating to Mac OS X
  115. Freehand MX crashes when opening a FH10 file
  116. Floating Panels Font Size
  117. Scroll function not working
  118. How does hi-res printing of Raster Effects look?
  119. FH Mxa 11.0.2 Mac OSX Goofs up my system menus.
  120. import dxf into freehand
  121. Printing image problem, Please Help
  122. Mac .eps to PC .eps Help
  123. PAGE RULER- problem
  124. FH 10 won't launch new doent
  125. Error: "Could not complete your request..."
  126. Problems saving Layers and Styles
  127. strange overprinting behaviour FH8 -> FH10
  128. Annoying Text Field behaviour
  129. Freehand MX/OS X 10.3.4 startup crash
  130. Sporadic font replacement
  131. How to distribute spacing within a row of objects?
  132. text character symbols
  133. Is Freehand Popularity or Usage Dwindling?
  134. Freehand 9 - I lost my Align panel
  135. Convert to Path error
  136. Right justify in all the cells of a table?
  137. Is there a Bold version of the Symbol font?
  138. Cannot open my freehand file anymore
  139. Uninstalling Freehand MX
  140. Is the something new with fontmenuproblem?
  141. minus sign proportion to + sign in bold
  142. Getting arrowheads to end on line
  143. New to Freehand
  144. FaxStf use within FHMX
  145. Integrating flash mx gradients into freehand mx
  146. Freehand dummy please help
  147. Freehand Consultant
  148. Math in Freehand
  149. Printing FH 11.0.2 & OS X 10.3.4 VERY SLOW
  150. Can old (1994-95) FreeHand files be opened?
  151. Can't control lpi on Laserprinters
  152. Linking Text Boxes
  153. Softdrink's crown
  154. Imported colour-PDFs show up in FH8 as greyscale only
  155. Massive Menus - FHMXa Unusable
  156. Exporting as bitmap
  157. ANN: Flash 7.2 (Ellipsis) Update Released
  158. Working with 9.0.2 in XP
  159. vector art source?
  160. clicking on diagonal lines crashes MX11
  161. paths into Photoshop from FHMX11
  162. what's the highest version of FH10?
  163. EPS File viewer
  164. Exporting simple JPG buttons - res/size change
  165. ed Up
  166. freehand serial not working
  167. THE PAPACY IS THE ANTICHRIST THAT IS TRYING TO DESTROY THE LAWOF GOD. DANIEL 7.25
  168. Font menu
  169. Flash in layer on top
  170. Creating Custom Docking Panels
  171. Dreamweaver suggestions needed
  172. Duplicating and the Dock in Mac OS 10.3.4
  173. Text within text problem
  174. Perspective function
  175. Freehand MX Web question, need help
  176. KERN PROTECTION FAILURE
  177. Maps, anybody?
  178. File doesn't display properly
  179. Clipping paths in Freehand 8.0
  180. Copy/Paste from Freehand 10 to Photoshop CS
  181. flash anti-alias
  182. driving Freehand from external app?
  183. CUT GUIDE LINES
  184. newbie question - doc size
  185. exporting as pdf with imported PS images
  186. Divide tool???
  187. Export as PSD changes CMYK values
  188. remove gif halo. Asap please.
  189. freehand and PS
  190. freehand palettes
  191. Can't do transparencies in Freehand 9?
  192. Where can I find FH10 serial number file?
  193. importing objects with transparent background
  194. Helvetica/Times Font Problems
  195. FH MX My settings vanish
  196. Testversion zu fr?h abgelaufen
  197. bullet points won't print - FHMX
  198. distiller 6 resize doesn't work w/freehand 11 EPS?
  199. object page assciation
  200. illustrator smooth tool equivalent
  201. Advise on working with Freehand and the Farsi & Urdu languages
  202. PC and MAC compatibility problem?
  203. Can?t print from Freehand MX
  204. FH9 file won't open "Unknown command.."
  205. Creating outlines....
  206. converting a image to vector
  207. Chinese to Path (Mac OS X)
  208. Release to Layers
  209. How to type chinese in freehand
  210. FHMX gradients in EPS file
  211. 3 monografia 3
  212. HELP! Use Freehand 9 but need Freehand 3!
  213. More special characters in FH
  214. In-line graphics won't print
  215. Quitting before started
  216. Freehand 11.02 and TIFF's, HELP PLZ!
  217. color separation Freehand 7.0
  218. Not able to open Illustrator EPS files
  219. Can't Open FH 11.0 files
  220. Color Separations on FH 9
  221. Canvas experienced users
  222. Frhand 9-importing a raster image w/transparency
  223. snap distance > pick distance impossible?
  224. French accents from Word 2004 to FH MX
  225. Stroke Widths
  226. Transparent background when exporting a flash movie
  227. so slow...
  228. Cannot convert FH11 file precisely
  229. Pasting text from IE to Freehand misses font sizes
  230. All Fonts changed into Paths?
  231. printing gradients - blocks of color, not smooth
  232. FreeHand 10
  233. VERY Slow Printing with Complex Doent in OS X
  234. Characters with punctuation disappear
  235. How To Follow Macromedia Product News
  236. Macromedia vs Adobe in Fonts display
  237. exporting dxf ?
  238. How to batch FH8 from Mac to PC
  239. Export to Photoshop question
  240. updater 11.02
  241. HELP ME FAST PLEASE! Open FH11 with FHMX
  242. PDF import MX - hangs
  243. trimming arcs/ellipses
  244. MX memory
  245. FHmxa EPS's placed in Quark 6.1
  246. anybody heard of handsfree for indesign?
  247. Need HELP fast!!
  248. Raster image export
  249. Windows client can't open my FHMX Mac files
  250. quoting on a job