PDA

View Full Version : ASP Database

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

  1. MS Access d/b saved parameter query problem
  2. DB write problems
  3. DB Access Component
  4. strange behaviour with date in SQL
  5. File uploading to server
  6. Exception error with date/time (Access 2000)
  7. How to use “RDS.Connect” to connect to a MS Access database?
  8. Ordering by date ???
  9. DELETE table and reset AutoNumber
  10. Irregular read-only errors
  11. Move data from Excel to SQL Server via ASP
  12. Error Type: ADODB.Command (0x800A0BB9)???
  13. ADSI - ASP Assistance Required.
  14. ASP w/Access and transfer to SQL
  15. SELECT and INSERT
  16. scheduled update of database
  17. Error Message trying to connect to Access DB
  18. DB Connection :: Global.use vs .Inc file?
  19. Sp_ not 'scripted' - corrupt syscomments?
  20. Help deleting thumbnails
  21. ADSI & ASP Updates
  22. BIG doent insert to database problem
  23. Access Query >> sql server
  24. DblPrimaryKey on SQL to match Access?
  25. sql=access=datatypes?
  26. SQLs
  27. Jargon highlighter
  28. Killed Sessions in my ASP/MySQL DB project
  29. Database Efficiency
  30. IT is not the same question.
  31. Non-repeating items
  32. Recordset Update Problems
  33. Duplicate Entries
  34. Getting an accurate Tax percentage
  35. ASP Coding
  36. ASP & Access2k question
  37. Query with Header & Detail
  38. Do I need INDEXes when a UNIQUE has been set?
  39. Database results error
  40. Interactive Userform
  41. 80020005 problem with Access field Types (text vs. number)
  42. Sometime only one data can retrieved
  43. Problems check Array object status when using .GetRows
  44. BACKDOOR VIRUS
  45. Creating Folder
  46. Login - multi table insert for registrant; subsquent login insert page requests into joined 'Selection' Table
  47. Recent Timeout Error
  48. Failed to acces the SQL Server table from MS Access by ODBC Link T
  49. IP or DNS in connection string - not critical
  50. Advice please - dynamic web page help
  51. problems access an MS Access 2000 DB using ASP
  52. Newbie about grouping query
  53. disconnected recordsets and eof
  54. Error accesing access via query created in FrontPage
  55. ASP Code not interpreted
  56. Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e69'
  57. Where Clause: Order of Precedence
  58. Need Asp recordset Group / Count like values
  59. dt_ Stored Procedures
  60. inserting array into SQL DB using ASP and ADO
  61. Pulling PRINT results from a stored procedure
  62. Create Report Based on Monthly Intervals
  63. duplicate parameter values
  64. Creating a dynamic audio playlist stream
  65. [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Could not start session.
  66. Newbie - Sum the total
  67. Multi-step OLE DB operation error
  68. Do I have to close connections or does it makes no difference?
  69. Adding rows to database table thro' ASP
  70. Auto Picture
  71. My Silicon 5302
  72. Asian Teen Bondage 1592
  73. Finding Last Updated with a timestamp
  74. newbie, ado issue
  75. Inserting data from text file into database
  76. Data always is saved twice
  77. Help VB 2 ASP
  78. Date text Field
  79. Decimals not Getting into ASP
  80. How to know if UPDATE, INSERT or DELETE succeed
  81. ASP + Windows XP
  82. HElp urgent ! connection conflict in the UPdate function
  83. Top in SQL
  84. Perplexing connection problem - Win2K ASP/Jet DB
  85. ASP/ADO: Return a value from a Stored Procedure
  86. Using wildcards in a WHERE statement
  87. My Silicon Titties 3514
  88. GRANT EXECUTE not working
  89. Server.CreateObject works on IIS 5.x / WinXP Fails on IIS 6.x / Win2K3
  90. Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON' msg
  91. when to use connection method over disconnected recordsets
  92. Create Function
  93. SQL "Where" Problem in ASP
  94. Problem working with parameters (still)
  95. network login id in asp
  96. code timing out on select from access
  97. How do I compare two tables?
  98. problems connecting to database from outside.
  99. Single/Double v Decimal
  100. moving from one table to another using asp [with errors]
  101. adox asp ms access delete a column from a table
  102. Newbie Q: calling access data on onclick function
  103. Binary file IO
  104. Running ASP Script
  105. Refresh Page
  106. Can I change my BIT column to receive YES or NO?
  107. Exporting HTML Table to Excel?
  108. Getting WorkWeek Values?
  109. String truncated at the first space in the string
  110. Syntax for joing tables
  111. How do I create a YES/NO column in my table?
  112. How can I create a YES/NO column?
  113. quotation marks in text fields
  114. Creating custom functions for SQL Server
  115. SQL to allow a "no preference (all) choice
  116. some advice please
  117. DERuntime not Installed in Win2003 Installation
  118. 800a01ad error when connecting to database in ASP.
  119. webapplication with SQL-server
  120. Concurrent Web- and direct access to an Access DB
  121. please help me with apostrophes
  122. (0x80004005) ][ODBC Driver Manager] Data source name not found and no default driver specified
  123. Problem inserting a autonumber value from a recordset to another table as text
  124. ASP - Access and dates
  125. Exception error querying Access database from ASP page... Memo field type?
  126. Problems connecting to Access through FP
  127. Help needed with ASP form browse for file, create link to file and insert in access database
  128. DE.Init on IIS6 works intermittencly
  129. blue pills...
  130. Unwanted Rounding
  131. MS Access SQL: duplicate record... ?SELECT INTO....?
  132. OPENROWSET() fails 'Ad Hoc Access..denied' ADO
  133. VB code is too fast => gives wrong value
  134. Caching RecordSet
  135. ASP/Access2002: how do I get column names from table (in order) using OLE DB?
  136. ASP/Access 2002: how do I get column names from table (in order) using OLE DB?
  137. ASP VBSCRIPT
  138. ADOX - how do I get "maxlength" from columns(...) collection?
  139. One-to-many relationship in asp 3.0 object design
  140. ADOX - how do I select a table by name in order to read which fields it has?
  141. ADO recordsets on the client
  142. how to eliminate duplicate rows?
  143. How can I get my parameters collection after a SP call?
  144. need asp code to modify design of multiple MS Access MDBs
  145. Should I use locks?
  146. Trouble connecting to SQL Server with ASP !?!
  147. Signup AND Email Conformation
  148. String Search with SQL
  149. League tables
  150. Login failed for user '(null)'
  151. DB Paging not working
  152. Convention for writing parameters in CommandText
  153. Update database without submit button (single page code) ASP
  154. where clause with date (asp.net - vb)
  155. ASP accessing Lotus Notes??
  156. VBScript - Hide Text Field
  157. 800a03fc
  158. MS Access + date query
  159. Primary Key Violation
  160. A sort of IF THEN ELSE in SQL
  161. Paging an oRSv array
  162. SQL Update, Insert and Delete
  163. response.redirect and recordset/connection object?
  164. Content management system using backend database
  165. 0x80004005 error
  166. mySQL Connection String
  167. Access to mySQL db
  168. HTTP 500.100 I don't know anymore
  169. CMS Uploading Dilema
  170. CSV to Access
  171. ASP Login Script not working
  172. newbie - Automaticaly Posting
  173. SQL Server Developer's Edition
  174. What is the best databse to use and why?
  175. slowdowns on server over time...looking for asp errors
  176. Speeding up in-line queries
  177. Problems connecting to SQL from ASP page
  178. Check username to see if already used
  179. Added text field to database. New entries not equal to "" ???
  180. ASP (not Asp.Net) database best practice?
  181. Old ASP - data manipulation
  182. Import CSV Data to Access DB
  183. How to execute 2 sql commands in one sql query?
  184. stored proc RETURN value in ASP
  185. Data access in XML from Sql-server200 using asp
  186. Compact Access Db Remotely?
  187. Iss 5.0 and Oracle
  188. SQL question re WHERE usage anf Date/Time
  189. Searching TEXT column
  190. Unspecified error '80004005'
  191. Migration Error
  192. My database wont work.
  193. photo ref. in db (webcam?)
  194. Wont Add record
  195. OLD ASP ... how to set a ADO param to Null
  196. Firebird 1.5
  197. Cloning a record ?
  198. HELP! - Need SQL code for pulling table name
  199. Accessing SQL-Server data in XML
  200. Error 500 on second Open to Access Database
  201. Zero length strings
  202. Oracle Configuration for Dreamweaver MX2004
  203. Accessing data from an MS Access database on a remote web server
  204. Load Testing File Uploads
  205. SQL Server 2000 Correlated Query Question
  206. ASP / ADO Recordset field binding
  207. Oracle and asp multiple sql statements
  208. INSERTing Line Breaks into MySQL DB using ASP
  209. Site message
  210. Sorting With a UNION Query?
  211. How to read an SQL Server into a ASP page and then change, add, delete and write it back to SQL Server
  212. Could not find installable ISAM
  213. Storing and Retrieving Info in Access
  214. Server Object Error.
  215. Best connection string to connect to SQL dbase...
  216. PLEASE HELP. Access to db locked.
  217. Clearing a variable in a database thru ASP
  218. Forgot Passwprd
  219. Detecting the lenght of a MEMO field retrieved from a SQL database
  220. 500 error running asp on a virtual directory that runs asp.net with no errors
  221. Login with verify
  222. Can't open DB on local machine?
  223. Keeping connections open
  224. Error Trapping the dreaded refresh
  225. Doing a Top 'x' with a MySQL Db
  226. IF EXISTS command in Access and MySQL
  227. Confirmation on Session Vars
  228. baffled by Access 2002 - Any ideas
  229. Autofill text field with stored db results?
  230. Oracle, ASP and Authentication
  231. Oracle and ASP
  232. JET Bug - IISState log
  233. oracle, asp, stored procedure
  234. Get date of last change in table?
  235. Can IIS & ASP run on Windows NT workstation 4.0
  236. Populate text area from database values
  237. listbox table problem
  238. Unicode Text Issues with ASP/ADO
  239. operation must use updateable query
  240. Preventing the double-insertion of records
  241. recordset not returning value from SQL server
  242. SQL statement error
  243. Can't connect to oracle
  244. insert a record
  245. Increment row number starting at 1
  246. access - how can I make feilds into clickable links?
  247. Oracle connection questions
  248. write to database without giving write permission to IIS
  249. ado and odbc problem
  250. 'Text' data type returned differently between ASP & Query yzer