PDA

View Full Version : ASP Database

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9

  1. How to connection
  2. List Access database tables
  3. FIle location creating 500 error
  4. how to show data dynamically by a formula in select menu
  5. ASP integer date/time converting problems
  6. Newbie SQL Grouping Problem
  7. How insert null in numerics fields?
  8. Too Many Connections
  9. Error on Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Oracle (0x80004005)
  10. ASP/ODBC
  11. Conditional List Box in ASP
  12. Access DB Error
  13. New Function gives Object Expected Error
  14. How to export database date to Csv format
  15. CDOSYS and smarthost
  16. Problem with VB replace function for CRLF...I think
  17. Creating database driven navigation
  18. Can a SP obtain the ID of a record created by another SP?
  19. Join problem
  20. select -> xml file?
  21. confusing error
  22. Data provider or other service returned an E_FAIL status
  23. pop up text area after click yes from drop down list
  24. XP & IIS 5.1 i st. f. W98 & PWS probl
  25. XP & IIS 5.1 in stead of W98 & PWS problems
  26. small count problem
  27. Small prob in access
  28. database or asp error
  29. Eror message 800a0cb3, what does it mean?
  30. populating text from database
  31. Oracle SQL query
  32. Problem with asp code
  33. Simple checkbox population from Access
  34. Having problems with a date field
  35. Blog Setup - Showing count of related comments
  36. Update in access
  37. SQL string question
  38. OLE error can't find anything that works
  39. DBConn.asp -- database subroutines
  40. Simple but complex report - ping Bob/Aaron
  41. Can't find syntax error in Access query - lost!
  42. asp.net and database
  43. I think it's a datatype issue
  44. How to translate value in URL
  45. Calculating field in ASP
  46. Eliminating dupe votes
  47. FrontPage Runtime Component Error
  48. RS(fieldname) error when using column alias.
  49. What button do I need to open a new form
  50. Can I use database commands in my Global.ASA file?
  51. ASP or PHP?
  52. How can I influence search query contains or equal?
  53. SQL Statement looping
  54. SQL Database in ASP
  55. Free ASP resource!
  56. no records
  57. OLEDB connection string help
  58. search query doesn't work
  59. Storing Images in SQL Server - ASP storage and retrieve
  60. Help with OLEDB connection string
  61. Complex situation
  62. Simple but complex report
  63. help me with crystal reports.
  64. how to display data in 3 columns by 4 rows format
  65. get id number from sql table
  66. ASP - Server Not Found
  67. Transaction Error
  68. Connection from ASP Page to Oracle Fails
  69. Function Problem
  70. Thanks for the help!
  71. login Prob
  72. How to connect from IIS to IBM DB2 mainframe
  73. Get last part of a string
  74. Show memofield in seperate form
  75. How to show an image on my page
  76. IIS and Access on home computer
  77. 3 days without sleep, posting here as a last resort
  78. How can I deny users changing records
  79. Beware scorpion53061(thief)
  80. Provider cannot be found error
  81. Preserving the original URL in address bar after a redirect.
  82. up garde windows 98 to windows 2000 !!!
  83. How to show record in new form by clicking on name
  84. How to ensure 2 places to right of decimal
  85. ASP Code to generate the schema of an SQL Table (field name, Data types , Size)
  86. Abnormal End Of File
  87. ASP.NET access denied to SQL Server 2000
  88. Getting HTML content from one Server and Saving it on another Server
  89. Really need HELP from a GURU
  90. Use MSDE in application
  91. How do I retrieve error messages when using cmdSP.execute in ASP on a stored pro
  92. Disk or Network Error
  93. Updating a text field in SQL Server 2000
  94. Release the lock propertities of recordset
  95. How to show images from access database
  96. Advice on reporting via ASP
  97. Incrementing a Long Integer in an Access table
  98. Connecting to linked SQL tables through access
  99. Query empty records
  100. Access 2k SQL Statement
  101. How do you delete a record form multiple tables
  102. returning error code form Stored Procedure
  103. Can I loop an SQL statement with different variables?
  104. Remove duplicate entries
  105. if opening page is not in frame then redriect page
  106. Cannot Add/Update Access db with IIS 5.1
  107. Searching database problem
  108. Most efficient way of entering data into a SQL database
  109. Access Violation when using Visual Interdev to access Oracle
  110. Default Search for 2 field values return all results?
  111. SQL Server Timeout
  112. ASP & Access connection
  113. Error - Data source name too long
  114. Check to see if Check Boxes are Checked
  115. ASP on PIE & Pocket PC
  116. text wrap problems...
  117. Could not save(modify) record
  118. Why is my web site so slow?
  119. Using XML data storage
  120. ms access freezes iis
  121. ASP/SQL code for showing all DB info...
  122. Unspecified error problem
  123. MySQL and foreign languages
  124. Moving Databases To A Different Box
  125. Paging and getrows
  126. Help needed with configuring OLE-DB connection string
  127. Checking which version of Jet a database is using
  128. Problems with SQL Statement.
  129. Keeping Connection Open - Consequences?
  130. Getting first record of the day
  131. Textfield Question
  132. CDONTS error on CDONTSMail.send on Exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT 4.0 sp6a
  133. Identify Last Record
  134. Error using CDONTSMail.Send with Exchange 5.5 sp4 on NT 4.0 sp 6a
  135. ADODB.Connection
  136. Send Username value to client page (clientnewstest1.asp?rmemeid=uName)
  137. PostBack Concept
  138. simple question but want help.....
  139. ASP page calling a stored procedure
  140. Unspecified error provider -2147467259
  141. Jet OLEDB connection from WebService fails if another app has DB open
  142. Need help creating a workgroup information file
  143. Need help creating wrokgroup information file for Access database
  144. Using a SQL View
  145. Login issue with Visual FoxPro DB
  146. Inner Join problem
  147. Date Parameter For Saved Parameter Queries
  148. Error while using OLEDB (Jet) for Access within ASP
  149. MySQL and 80,000+ users
  150. Error while trying to connect to Access database within ASP
  151. Database Update Error
  152. Specified SQL Server Not Found
  153. uing CDONTS w/ ASP on XP IIS 5.1
  154. using CDONTS on XP iis 5.1
  155. Best way to access field values using ADO.
  156. Getting the latest row from a batch - ping challenge Aaron
  157. FSO Object
  158. ADO Performance Question
  159. Strange value returned from recordcount
  160. Ping Clever Thinkers!!
  161. Jet OleDB Unspecified Error
  162. Form update problem
  163. retrieving a summed value from a recordset.. very odd one!
  164. ASP page call problem
  165. SQL Server Export to CSV
  166. Dreamweaver and database connections
  167. SQL not Updating Access Database
  168. Shopping cart db design - accounting for product variations
  169. ASP code error with SQL server databases
  170. Securing MDBs
  171. Arrays and DD boxes
  172. Listing all number between 2 points
  173. SQL is showing all records
  174. Operation must use an updateable query Error
  175. creating a domain search page in asp
  176. Cannot display chinese characters on web page
  177. How to INSERT XML data into Oracle database
  178. How to get Table Parameters to copy table
  179. odbc error message
  180. SP with Select statement
  181. Relationship in MS Access
  182. Weird! Problem of query the date for January and October
  183. ASP to DB2 database?
  184. ArithAbort ?
  185. Dynamic Menu
  186. Can I open a database connection in my GLOBAL.ASA file?
  187. How do I set-up ASP with an MS-Access database?
  188. Stored Procs
  189. Sql server update via asp with access db on remote machine
  190. Fail to query from Access DB
  191. 我如何使用ADO访问SQL SERVER 的TEXT类型
  192. Problem with refresh after delegate event fires. c# and asp.net.
  193. Preferred method of doing an update within Asp using Access
  194. BLOB search
  195. problem displaying MEMO field from ACCESS 2000 on WINDOWS 20003
  196. Error calling MS-Access Module Function from SQL
  197. sql server memory leak
  198. using cdo to send mails in Arabic
  199. asp/sql server memory leak
  200. databese fashin guide on-line
  201. bilding a search machine(database)
  202. Prove this update for Microsoft Internet Explorer
  203. Select
  204. Operation is not allowed when the object is closed.
  205. ASP.net Coder Wanted
  206. ASP pages not rendering
  207. 2 into 1 SQL?
  208. Problem with insert dates in SQL
  209. IIS Hangs on Update or Insert from ASP
  210. Database with e-mail addresses
  211. Help with temp database creation
  212. Help! Dependent Lists with SQL Server (with code/db setup) assistance needed!
  213. executing SQL query using ASP?
  214. got me stumped
  215. Configuring ODBC Data Source
  216. unclosed connections problem
  217. SQL connection issue
  218. SQL Server connection over the WAN
  219. Code problem
  220. Try on the correction patch from the Microsoft
  221. Error : oRS not defined
  222. ASP Problem - will not update
  223. 80040e14 Error Message
  224. SQL Server Problem
  225. SQL Query Help
  226. Open Source asp.net Forum and Mysql
  227. Header Detail Example
  228. Global.asa
  229. Display query results in iframe not a table
  230. Assistance with SELECT BETWEEN
  231. JET error '80040e10' from Access 2000 query
  232. Which ADO constant for SQL server NVarchar type?
  233. MDAC 2.8 Access & ASP
  234. here磗 the doent you requested
  235. IIS Failure to access sql server
  236. Frontpage 2000 on Win98 - asp pages don't work in IE6
  237. Selfe register
  238. Can SQL Server install on other drive?
  239. MAS90 Database and Scripting
  240. FileSystemObject
  241. How to get binary file from SQL field?
  242. Looking for SQLDMO help
  243. image upload, access v web based
  244. Use package for Windows
  245. ASP Search Problem
  246. Error 80040e21 - Received when setting a new record's values
  247. insert CSV into access
  248. ADOConnection loses RAISERROR from SQL Server
  249. International Input/Output
  250. Newbi question. ASP , DB