PDA

View Full Version : PERL Beginners

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12

  1. could use an audit
  2. PPM vs. PPM2 vs. PPM3
  3. I am having trouble getting win32::guitest calls. To be recognized by gaming app
  4. CSV file - Leading Zeros
  5. Wrapping Unix Command into Perl
  6. help looping through text file
  7. getting rid of whitespace at the beginning and end of a string
  8. Some Doubt
  9. File Operations and System Calls in Perl (WAS: some doubt)
  10. IP question
  11. Question for this Group ... dont flame me :)
  12. New Object Notation vs {$hash{key}}
  13. String Date to apoch
  14. Database Paging using CGI Perl
  15. Move a file
  16. Invoking multiple yses
  17. Parsing problem
  18. counting down in a for
  19. Use DBI quote without creating an object
  20. specify the special tag :hireswallclock for Benchmark
  21. nested Paren's
  22. (OT) ScanMail Message: To Sender Match eManager setting and take actio n.
  23. ScanMail Message: To Sender Match eManager setting and take actio n.
  24. Problem with 'cc' command in CPAN makes (i.e., Bundle::CPAN)
  25. copying complex data structures
  26. md5 function
  27. Who called subroutine.
  28. simple link checker...
  29. installing DBD::mysql
  30. splitting a string
  31. recursive replace command line
  32. -e with single quotes
  33. Problems forking -- fork DOSes my comp
  34. Match the first 3 characters of 2 words?
  35. 2nd doubt.
  36. setPalette doesnt work in win32
  37. 1 doubt.
  38. [ADMIN] Pattern Match
  39. pick N random lines from a file
  40. How to print "..." during download
  41. file path pattern matching problem.
  42. Get file size without downloading
  43. opening files on remote computers
  44. First module!!! YAAAAY!!! :)
  45. Help with manipulating a string.
  46. adding path to $PATH
  47. Reading a log file, again = works as desired
  48. Help needed on perl wrappers
  49. Setting the file permissions of a file I'm writing to
  50. passing an array
  51. Problems compiling Perl 5.6.1
  52. How do I set up bidirectional pipes over a network connection ?
  53. How do I set up bidirectional pipes over a network connection?
  54. index syntax change, base36 conversion?
  55. Recommendations?
  56. Who can I tell what perl modules I have installed ?
  57. removing duplicate lines
  58. sendmail error: No reciient address found in header
  59. command line commands passed to perl script?
  60. wildcard File::Copy
  61. The True Path to Learning Perl [OT] Education Level
  62. The True Path to Learning Perl [OT] Education Level
  63. The True Path to Learning Perl [OT] Education Level
  64. Problems installing modules on OS X Panther
  65. passing code inside function
  66. The True Path to Learning Perl [OT] Education Level
  67. SMTP From field using MIME::Lite
  68. CPAN DBD install problem
  69. pid of process opened by system
  70. What are the dangers of leaving a cgi-bin directory CHMOD 777
  71. Getting a local file
  72. The True Path to Learning Perl [OT] Education Level
  73. Can perltidy left-align side comments to a specific column?
  74. Reading a log file, again
  75. INC paths on an IIS server
  76. perl and qmail aliases
  77. Syntax a little funny ....
  78. Connecting to SQL 2000 Database
  79. This seems to ease
  80. Using Perl for English Grammar
  81. Education level
  82. dbmopen problem
  83. Reading from a log - still a problem
  84. How to process multi-line records ?
  85. sorter script [was: Frustrated newbie question]
  86. stripping last field of a carriage return
  87. [OT] Education Level
  88. Reading from log
  89. formats
  90. Parsing a .PDF file Question
  91. Replacing text
  92. Perl & Mysql
  93. Perl version on Solaris
  94. Frustrated newbie question
  95. Perl Advent Calendar
  96. DBD ERROR
  97. Can't find package AutoLoader in CGI::Application program
  98. Reduce file size with Imager
  99. Finding Hosts On Lan - hostname
  100. hostname
  101. Compile help...
  102. 64 bit Perl memory test...
  103. Perl and MS Access
  104. Help access SQL Data using Hashes
  105. Replacement for PerlCOM.Script invocation
  106. Crypt::CBC
  107. First Steps Perl DB programming (was: first steps - read from files and make linklist)
  108. Beta Testing a Robot
  109. help with removing control chars
  110. remove control chars
  111. first steps - read from files and make linklist
  112. set a cookie and redirect using CGI.pm
  113. Databases - MS Sql Server Desktop Engine
  114. Timing several processes
  115. Bio::MAGE
  116. Something like PHP's PEAR::DB_NestedSet?
  117. Descending sort
  118. Upgrade to 5.8 breaks IIS?
  119. network programming?
  120. search and replace using regex
  121. perl -ne 'if(/rcn/) {print "$ARGV: $_" unless -d}' *
  122. Reading files
  123. New Folder Creation
  124. breaking lines with perl
  125. Perl underreporting bytes to write?
  126. precompiled regular expressions
  127. Mechanize 500 connect failed
  128. [Fwd: log file pr into a database]
  129. fixed width variable
  130. Can' t read all bytes from Socket
  131. Calling a program in win32 with spaces in the path to the .exe
  132. Encrypting PERL source code...
  133. i am a begnner
  134. CGI - DBI
  135. using perl in a c code
  136. How to p large script faster
  137. Doubt
  138. Command line Syntax
  139. Net::SSH and Net::FTP?
  140. DBCS Charater sort
  141. Zero Rreferences (was:Stupid Question)
  142. How to get a dir creation time
  143. Pointers and References
  144. Fetchrow Uninitialized Values
  145. scalars & lists
  146. problems with regular expressions
  147. holy ravenous bugblatter beast of traal!
  148. Money for quick help on script
  149. Viewing logs on other computers.
  150. OFF TOPIC: Unix in a Nutshell Orielly 3rd edition
  151. Doentation of Implicit Functionality
  152. problems with case insensitive tr/// regexp
  153. perl interactive system commands
  154. command line interface handling asynchronicity
  155. sendmail and attachment
  156. Count the no of times a script is called
  157. Reply to the list WAS Yahoo! Getter
  158. Testing Perl on a Web Page
  159. delete a file older than 30 days
  160. Openning Files Names with Embedded Spaces
  161. factorial function
  162. Is slicing web images possible with perl?
  163. symbol Perl_get_sv
  164. Help with extracting text file
  165. RES: RES: telnet.pm
  166. RES: telnet.pm
  167. PPM3 Activestate Perl (and CPAN on Win32)
  168. PPM3 Activestate Perl
  169. simple module
  170. matching hypenated strings
  171. Something Wrong with the code?
  172. Dymanic load
  173. Regular Exprections
  174. Yahoo! Getter
  175. Sys::Syslog - RESOLVED, sorta...
  176. dbmopen compatibility from perl 5.6 to 5.8
  177. Using Benchmark module
  178. Using print to overwrite a line
  179. Perl Content Remover
  180. Sys:Syslog
  181. Using zgrep in PERL?
  182. automate web login
  183. Change computername and IP address on WIN32
  184. Upgrading from Perl 5.8.0 to Perl 5.8.2
  185. perl is slick
  186. What is Inversion of Control (IoC)
  187. help for creating dos based perl exes.
  188. First Steps
  189. Can't locate object method "get" via package "LWP::UserAgent"
  190. Creating uniqueness in complex data structures
  191. What is a callback?
  192. POD, Faq and tradition - extracting email addys.
  193. How can I copy a directory to another place?
  194. POD, Faq and tradition - extracting email addys.
  195. Rounding off
  196. perl plot using
  197. perl undef
  198. piping problem
  199. First steps?
  200. CGI Script Fork
  201. dereferencing a list from a class
  202. Ticked Off..
  203. Library to p mail files
  204. dbmopen replacement in perl 5.8.0
  205. Encryption for Perlscript
  206. sh: bad number
  207. OLE Hash problem getting AD lastLogon (final version)
  208. buffered output?
  209. OLE Hash problem getting AD lastLogon
  210. how to send mail using Perl
  211. Array de-referencing problem
  212. Routers and Perl
  213. search and replace in complexed text file?
  214. best beginning perl book is?
  215. What is this called: ($myvar->{otherid}) ? 'stringA' : 'stringB';
  216. using perl interpreter interactively like python?
  217. Need to extract an Installshield archive
  218. Pointers
  219. How does perl compile functions
  220. Help - In crunch Situation Print to file append Windows or Linux
  221. rendering html from perl
  222. How to work with 64 Bit unsinged Intergers or "Network" formatted numbers.
  223. Perl script to exit with parameter passed from cmd line??
  224. using Getopt with subroutines
  225. Www::mechanize https erratic response
  226. TokePr help
  227. Portability
  228. PPM Repositories
  229. pydoc-like tool to generate html from uncommented perl cgi so urce code
  230. pydoc-like tool to generate html from uncommented perl cgi source code
  231. export constants from package
  232. mail auto delete from POP server
  233. how to do unset LANG in my program
  234. Perl optimization tools
  235. fedora and findmodules script
  236. Rephrasing the Question
  237. how do I create self aware functions
  238. Word replacement
  239. matching query.
  240. Portable unix du command
  241. Can a regex match numbers?
  242. Printing ASCII to Hex
  243. CPAN or ?
  244. Strange characters
  245. the Scripting v. Coding Issue
  246. Is it possible to send / receive cookies on an image
  247. matching
  248. pagination of dbi results on html browser
  249. Failed Test lib/odbm.t
  250. r/w files