PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop 7, CS, CS2 & CS3

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

  1. How to convert text to an image
  2. barrel pincushion plugin..
  3. :::ANIMATED ROLLOVERS:::HOW??!!!
  4. Download trial version of Photoshop does not install.... please help
  5. Scratch disk questions
  6. photoshop trial 7.0 will not open again
  7. photoshop 7.0 trial will not open
  8. Video Card: Powercolor
  9. Cannot move layers - quick reply !!
  10. View Alpha-Channel
  11. Directory for ImageReady image saves
  12. Modifying HTML Headers in ImageReady
  13. "Magic" extra bytes
  14. how to cut out neatly?
  15. Color Laser color matching?
  16. Align text option?
  17. Scratch Disk vs. Norton Antivirus
  18. I need help in creating a 16 color PCX graphic
  19. :::WHAT IS THE FASTEST WAY TO LOAD BRUSHES IN P.S. 7.0
  20. How: Achieve full justification?
  21. deselect path
  22. Photoshop 7 and Photoshop Elements
  23. Filter plugin affecting multiple doents
  24. Converting layer to a background?
  25. Selecting Different Colors in an Action????
  26. TROUBLE WITH RESIZING PICTURE...
  27. Extensis Masking Plugins
  28. PS7.01 crashing regularly - how to narrow down the problem? Working on >100MB file
  29. ot- software for placing images in a searchable database
  30. Layers or Channels? Calling all Photoshop gods
  31. moving many layers from one file to another, as in drag-and-dropping a layer....
  32. Fly out menu doesn't work
  33. Recommended photo printers
  34. plugin: automatically repeated pattern
  35. Slowdown with Quark Xpress
  36. Photoshop won't load
  37. Bitmap question: Can I turn the white background transparent?
  38. Photoshop & Windows 2000
  39. EPS format doesn't display thumbnail
  40. How can I add a drop shadow to a clip path for placement in Quark or PM7?
  41. Can't open certain PSD files from a MAC
  42. Error Message regarding Color Table
  43. Slice Transparency
  44. Help with profiles, working spaces and colour settings
  45. printing problems.
  46. Invalid JPEG Marker
  47. Layer Mask or Alpha?
  48. Issues with PS 6 when run in Windows XP (vs. Win 98)
  49. Brush Tools Stopped Working Ver.7.0.1
  50. Wondering what this is and does
  51. Any issues with gamma and multimon on XP?
  52. Want Targa Alpha Channel - File must be saved as a copy for this selection? WHAT?
  53. Cannot find prefs file for 7.0 in usual places
  54. Potential upgrade problem
  55. White Background Around a Photo
  56. Changing a color from one to another?
  57. File Browser out ot control
  58. Colored Guides for set Intervals
  59. .net automation
  60. Batch-processing sets wrong jpg quality
  61. Grid - Perspective View
  62. opening files - mouse hover
  63. Converting Color to Black
  64. How do I resize things without the edges anti-aliasing??
  65. Dust And Scratches
  66. Need Tricks To Remove Those Squirreling Squares in JPEG's
  67. Why PS7 is asking me JPG options ? 6.0 doesnt.
  68. Landscape Stiching How? Software?
  69. Polygonal Lasso
  70. What's the difference between 16 bits/channel and 8 bits /channel
  71. .net support
  72. What Photo Paper to use for Converting Color to B&W on Epson 2200?
  73. photo grid plugin?
  74. Toolbars disappeared!
  75. Geometric Design\Problems With Paths and Cliping Paths
  76. How do I snap a layer to the center of a page?
  77. Multiple line text entry shows only first line
  78. Centering Photo on Page
  79. Targa in 24bits/pixel
  80. When I click on Automate/Photo Web Gallery nothing happens in Photoshop 7.0. Why?
  81. Yowye has a problem or 2!!!!!
  82. Gaussian Blur, pls help!
  83. Can you help me doing this???
  84. Epson 1280 Status Monitor Windows XP
  85. Using PhotoShop to edit PDF
  86. ERROR "36" OR "1" ...SCRATCH DISC ..IRRECOVERABLE.
  87. PS7 crashing, memory, hard drive, preferences... Aaargh!
  88. Healing Tool Visual Question
  89. Photoshop 8 Sneak peek
  90. I keep losing the RANK and orientation I apply to pictures
  91. Error Message
  92. File size and filter usage
  93. Resizing brush menu.
  94. Going to Print: Photoshop + Illustrator...
  95. Extracting symbols?
  96. Clone Stamp Tool
  97. PhotoShop 7.0 crashes Windows XP
  98. Text On Transparent Background-
  99. Unicode support in Photoshop!!!
  100. Hue shift when saving as web JPG on LCD...
  101. question about channels?
  102. Digga Downs......
  103. hey smart guys
  104. new one
  105. question
  106. STUDENT NEEDS HELP !!!!!!!!!!!
  107. Jagged edged fonts
  108. Macintosh System Fonts
  109. Cropping versus resizing
  110. Frost effect with Photoshop
  111. How can I combine two files for double-sided printing?
  112. Image doesn't open in Photoshop
  113. Can't find photoshop.exe
  114. Adobe Gamma Loader.exe, two of them?
  115. Paragraph bounding box shape
  116. Printing Message "Some clipping will occur"
  117. need photoshop expert
  118. JPEG QUESTION
  119. Reversed eyedropper function
  120. photoshop shuts down
  121. Printing through Photoshop
  122. Cursor curse...
  123. Music Notes
  124. Drop shadow: How do I vary the distance?
  125. Very strange JPG line ?????
  126. Text Previews? (like in Word)
  127. Print with preview on PS 7: Scaled Print Size weird mistake
  128. Getting phot to turn red
  129. Lost Palette Wall
  130. NEWBIE HELP: multiple images in one file
  131. Drop Shadow
  132. Question about printing logo on paper from Web page
  133. Setting monitor gamma
  134. Laser b/w print is dotty
  135. Error when re-installing Photoshop 7.0 - Please help
  136. Epson 1280 (off topic)
  137. Digital camera photos not displaying correctly.
  138. Top and bottom rulers keep disappearing
  139. Batch: Adding filename to corner of image?
  140. Simple question, but i do need help!
  141. Image Ratio of 1:1
  142. printing large image to pdf
  143. Applying one image to another
  144. Removing Picture Backgrounds
  145. What does this message mean? "You currently have Adobe...
  146. JPEG2000 is losing his path !
  147. 72ppi digital camera image redux
  148. Banner Printing ?
  150. transparancy in AVID
  151. Change "File Browser" Default Directory ???
  152. creating icons?
  153. Legality of idea ? (adobe personnel opinions appreciated)
  154. Printing A3 with 2 pieces of A4?
  155. DVD template for cover insert please!!!
  156. Batch and Droples Problems.
  157. Filling in images
  158. 'Program Error' while printing
  159. xmp vs ffo
  160. "Hanging" Issue
  161. Contact Sheet
  162. Resizing GIF images
  163. Black is showing up as Red
  164. color shift problem
  165. non-existing background prints
  166. EPS files - unable to open because the pr module cannot p???
  167. photoshop questions
  168. Automate/Batch Displacement Mod
  169. My text is unreadable. Terribly tiny. Can't fix with font size.
  170. Tiny JPEGs
  171. clipping path with gaussian blur
  172. Movement
  173. How to keep translucency when saving to web
  174. Upgrade from Photoshop 4.0 to Photoshop 7.0
  175. Channels in Black & White; WHY?
  176. Need Fonts
  177. Any problems with W2K Pro compatibility?
  178. Random Layer Locking
  179. Need feedback on Buzz Pro plug-ins
  180. Memory and Image Cache
  181. TIFF file to GIF file
  182. PRINTING COLOUR PHOTOS
  183. Photoshop Navigator
  184. Printing with an Epson 980
  185. Changing CMYK to 2-color
  186. Some sample artworks: comments MUCH appreciated.
  187. My tools pallette Selection box is tweaked...
  188. Smoothing lines
  189. Nikon Coolscan 4000ED crashes
  190. Can't make clipping path?? Pls help.
  191. Painting brush shapes change from size to precise on their own
  192. Brush Pallet Error
  193. Convert Path to Shape
  194. Canon i9100 vs. Epson 2200
  195. saving serial files
  196. Photoshop command line switches
  197. Area Outside Image Turned to Black
  198. HKS Values
  199. Changing Path Directions...
  200. png for IE (internet explorer)
  201. Selecting Paths
  202. Color profiles and working on Television images
  203. Cracked version?
  204. Photoshop doesnt start up and AGM can't initialize in Image ready
  205. Can't add layer
  206. Doing a neater job w/ selection
  207. Photoshop hangs while loading, system completely locks up
  208. Hard Selections
  209. Creating Shadow - PS7?
  210. XP, word and outlook all having issues with PS 7.0.1 and AI 10.0.3
  211. Changing image size/ resolution for prints.
  212. A Plea for Expert help willing to work thru a Gaussian Blur problem...
  213. Web Photo Gallery Parameters?
  214. Doent Window
  215. God Rays
  216. problem with Adobe Gamma ver 6.01
  217. opening big files over the network
  218. problems with paintbucket
  219. Save As, choices change... why
  220. Logging Time
  221. Panorama's
  222. Opening more than one file at a time
  223. The Right Alt Key
  224. Auto sizing Images to fit
  225. help with actions
  226. Not directly editable??? HELP!!!!
  227. See through
  228. creating blur gradient
  229. how do you slow scrolling speed down?
  230. PRECISION CUTTING
  231. Calculate the Area of a Selection.
  232. Simple release form for candid photography
  233. Image Size Issue - Simple for you Experts!
  234. history recall
  235. Color Picker Issues
  236. suggestions on eliminating glare?
  237. Ignore EXIF Color Space utility isn't working
  238. Naive Question: Creating Media Profiles
  239. HP c5100a Hangs Photoshop 7.0 in XP
  240. Printing is messed up real bad
  241. PS 7 Won't Save Large JPEG's
  242. Powerpoint hangs
  243. Recommended Video card
  244. color or reverse pixel color
  245. What's the diff of an airbrush and a regular brush?
  246. Commentary on "Read the FAQ".
  247. Location of Profiles
  248. Predefined Color Settings???
  249. Any suggestions on learning to use photoshop 7.0?
  250. Clipboard bug in PS 7 plus workaround