PDA

View Full Version : Adobe Photoshop 7, CS, CS2 & CS3

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11

  1. Photoshop 6 crash on save
  2. component not found
  3. what is this effect?
  4. Embed music file skins...Looking for tute
  5. convert RGB photo to CMYK
  6. Disappearing Plugins.
  7. Hidden Tools don't show in ImageReady 3
  8. .JPGs-to-animated .GIFs. How, says I?
  9. Jagged Fonts In Photoshop v7.01
  10. I still don't understand how to save slices...can you believe?!
  11. Preparing photos for online photofinishing?
  12. Sorting Font List takes forever!
  13. Photoshop 7.0 Not Loading
  14. Colors change/muted when Saving for Web
  15. Can't brighten CMYK colors
  16. Photoshop 7.0 Quits While Measuring Memory
  17. Printing White Space Problem
  18. alt key funny (not haha) windows
  19. Too Much Memory Usage
  20. wich grapic card to buy
  21. Need help with preferences
  22. Printing 16 bit channel???
  23. request: anyone know what the displacement map filename reqs are?
  24. New Doent size presets
  25. Dragging Image onto canvas changes image size
  26. Beginner wants help
  27. Grey Scale is not grey scale?
  28. Why won't align layers work in action?
  29. Can I turn off color management?
  30. type fonts
  31. Adding Transparent Copyright Banner
  32. Win XP Home or Professional?
  33. Photoshop freeze
  34. Export IPTC-Headers into Excel-Sheet
  35. E-mailing files
  36. 8 bit vs 16 bit Tiffs
  37. High Image size Problem
  38. save command not happening in actions
  39. 7.01 update problems
  40. Does this sound right to anybody here?
  41. Blending Options Dialogue Box Does Not Appear
  42. Animation Plugin for DV footage????
  43. Branding info on gif frames
  44. Win 98SE Photoshop Memory Problem
  45. Installation of Upgrade Help!
  46. Warped Brush Tool
  47. Photoshop Actions
  48. file handling compatibility
  49. new 6 and 7 color printers?????
  50. Please Help! Problem Creating New Doents!
  51. Read "windows - Lounge" thru newsreader?
  52. Image Qulaity....File Size
  53. save guides
  54. Cannot "REFRESH" File Browser
  55. starting Photoshop got so slow since ATM
  56. Photoshop on E-Bay
  57. Photoshop 7 opens files really slow!
  58. Sharpen Function
  59. installing photoshop
  60. Black Levels
  61. Preserving Search Ability
  62. Pattern Resizing
  63. Color is really messed up..
  64. colour management - 98 vs XP
  65. dcs save problems
  66. Burn tool: burning shades of red?
  67. Color matching between other software
  68. charcoal a photo tutorial
  69. Printing problems in PS7.0
  70. Possible 7.01 bug
  71. "Latest Launch Failed" message in XP
  72. Photoshop 7 WILL NOT install! Please help!
  73. faux bold style
  74. **VERY IMPORTANT** Photoshop Problem
  75. Just installed PS7
  76. Paragraph type problem
  77. Problem selecting in Quick Mask mode
  78. Typing Asian Text in Photoshop
  79. moire patterns
  80. Font sizing problem
  81. GEtting rid of rasterized halo with background eraser
  82. Photoshop 7.0 and Canon i850
  83. What specs to look for in a video card to run 22" monitor at high resolutions
  84. Help: cross-reference overflow between 2 different images/objects
  85. Intel Celeron vs. Pentium
  86. joining images in photoshop ?
  87. Problem with Automatic Update Version 7.01
  88. How do I make this curved line?
  89. How Do you Calibrate a monitor?
  90. Printed Image location don't agree with preview
  91. INKJET transfer process
  92. Can not resize and then use file in another application
  93. more filters
  94. Determin Version
  95. since adding the RAW plugin, loading a jpg freezes PS 7.01
  96. Importing Print Shop Pro .png files to Photoshop?
  97. unexpected end-of-file in photo shop?
  98. Csat your vote for the Classic Forum
  99. Nasa raw image data
  100. Deleting previous versions of Photoshop
  101. PS 7.0.1 settings & Kodak 8500?
  102. How to type foreign text in Photoshop?
  103. Installing PS7 along with current PS6
  104. CAN I PUT MULTIPLE DIFFERENT IMAGES ON ONE SHEET
  105. RGB vs. CMYK file sizes
  106. Photoshop 6 TryOut
  107. iiyama Vision Master Pro 514 (HM204DT) vs Mitsubishi Diamond Pro (2070SB-BK)
  108. A green tint on my jpg's
  109. Fonts & PS7 - I know this has been asked before
  110. Sizing of photos
  111. Photoshop 7 - Video Card comparisions
  112. Photos with deckeld/torn edges
  113. Photoshop and Text
  114. Custom shapes question
  115. Adobe Gamma - No visual response from adjustment
  116. Wrap text around an image
  117. saving extractions
  118. Help with Warning Message please
  119. Transparency problem for game
  120. Can't print in PH7, but XP Prnt Wizard works
  121. Blending 2 exposures
  122. ZOOM ERROR
  123. Distortion in Photoshop 7.01 in "Save for Web"
  124. Chinese fonts?
  125. PS Elements
  126. Japanese input not working in PS7
  127. Adding to selection w/ Magic Wand crashes machine
  128. Unable To Open "Recent Files"
  129. Preference file
  130. Text in circular format
  131. FLD Filter Compensation
  132. Actions error
  133. Green Screen - Any Tips?
  134. Is there any reason PS shouldn't work with NT?? forgive my ignorance. but its quite urgent
  135. Deformation
  136. available fonts
  137. how to create circular movement pattern for "flies"
  138. Can't p Illustrator file
  139. Softproof monitor rgb ?
  140. colorizing pictures
  141. Black Box Thumbnails from Grayscale Tiffs
  142. Status Bar dissappears
  143. Newbie question how to apply a background color
  144. Video Cards
  145. XP Version 5.1 Primary Scratch & Windows?
  146. OK cant install the 7.0.1 patch
  147. Bordered transparent boxes
  148. Brightness Contrast screen disappeared
  149. Save to Web gives "...assertion has failed." error
  150. PhotoShop 4.0 Windows XP memory problem
  151. Soft Proofing in Photoshop 7
  152. PHOTOSHOP 7 AUTO SHUT DOWN
  153. Upgrading from v. 4.0 to v. 7
  154. "could not save file as file name is already open or in use"
  155. OT: YrbkMgr and Cheesefood
  156. Cannot use layers if file has been converted from raw to Tiff.
  157. Colors not right. (Saving)
  158. airbrush direction with wacom tablet
  159. RGB information
  160. B&W image into layer mask?
  161. HELP!!PS7.0"Will Not Initialize"
  162. Help with texture effect...
  163. Question about versions
  164. raid 0
  165. QD3D.dll
  166. Saving printable images
  167. Strange Multiply layer problem
  168. Photoshop Fonts
  169. Coloring/digitizing Sketches
  170. error when I launch PS 7.0
  171. BSOD - i lost my psd file! how do i recover it!!
  172. fading colour
  173. Setting Default units for Image Size
  174. PS 7.0.1 Could not load MultiProcessor Support Module
  175. Color chooser (forground to background)
  176. Problem with Rubber Stamp Brushes
  177. Forcing fixed space fonts
  178. How do I make a round crop
  179. shrinking photo/dpi gets worse!
  180. Upgrade to Photoshop 7.0.1 Problem
  181. Error: file is locked - but ISNT!
  182. question about quick mask
  183. Elaborate a jpg file. What's the best saving format?
  184. How do I take a bunch of small logos and paste them on 1 paper
  185. PHOTOSHOP 7 INSTALL PROBLEM
  186. affiliate script
  187. Companies making 13 x 19 sheet or 13 x "whatever" rolls Photo Glossy paper?
  188. Adjust levels - all I get is a dropper
  189. Channels like Dye Transfer
  190. Eraser tool not working when brush or pencil mode is selected.
  191. how do i open corel photo (.cpt) files in adobe 7 ??? thanx!
  192. Photo Shop 7.01 not saving files... closing program
  193. what Indesign does for PS?
  194. Can you upgrade using a previous version upgrade disk?
  195. old photo album effect
  196. editing previous text
  197. Dotted lines in Photoshop
  198. How do I save a rollover as a gif?
  199. Making a coloring book from photos
  200. how can i inlarge a picture?
  201. Opinions needed: Calibration "on the fly"
  202. Photoshop crashes...why?
  203. Sumi-e filter not working in Photoshop 7
  204. Save For Web Error
  205. best settings (speed) for PS 6 (on PC)
  206. Microtek ScanMaker 6800
  207. PS8 Beta testing
  208. Clone, eraser, healing tool not working
  209. Well, this'll take some getting used to...
  210. Small dots Effect
  211. Error When Attempting to Print from PS 5.5
  212. Workgroups Servers
  213. filter options have disappeared
  214. making new styles
  215. using profiler RGB in photoshop 7
  216. How to save a copy
  217. When did PS 6 and 7 come out?
  218. Measurment Tool
  219. PS7, PNG and alpha channels
  220. Faulty Default Setting
  221. Cursor Turns to Crosshair
  222. Combining saved images onto one background
  223. Can I uninstall the previous version after upgrading?
  224. "The Adobe UI font could not be loaded..." Photoshop hangs.
  225. rubber skin?
  226. PhotoShop and history
  227. Watery style
  228. Removing Previous Alterations
  229. New Photoshop plug-ins
  230. Liquify Filter is Broken!? Please Help.
  231. Problem with Photoshop
  232. Primary Scratch & Windows Primary Paging file?
  233. Image Fade
  234. Daylight Film Color Correction
  235. 7.0.1 update not finding 7.0 installation
  236. Rotating random formats
  237. need monochrome image
  238. color problems
  239. images and PDFs
  240. Upgrading an academic version of PS6
  241. save as tif, mac or pc?
  242. Stupid resolution question...
  243. x86 Hardware-Single P4/800 FSB or Dual Xeon 533 FSB?
  244. shortcut to show/hide current layer?
  245. Selecting a "region of interest" then building crops around this?
  246. Extracting Backgrounds From Logos
  247. Cursor Jumps Layers
  248. Tutorial on using spot channels
  249. PS/IR Droplet Problem