PDA

View Full Version : Linux / Unix Administration

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

  1. simple Network Bridge?
  2. No bootdisks for Solaris 2.6 (SunOS 5.6)
  3. (Help) FTP fails in Solaris 9 but not in Solaris 2.6
  4. Milano-Corso serale per Perito in Informatica
  5. bourne-sh behavior
  6. Data General Aviion 3600 Question
  7. OKI Dot matrix printer configuration problem in Tru64 OS
  8. how umount for reiserfsck
  9. cron entry
  10. Unix Backup Software Recomendations? (BudTool)
  11. Can I access W2K drives from FreeBSD on dual-boot box?
  12. High run queue, high idle cpu percentage
  13. build gcc-3.3 under FreeBSD
  14. Difference Between Orphans and Zombies
  15. VI help
  16. Could not talk to print service
  17. iptables question
  18. How to control outbound traffic?
  19. help: why this server can't be started?
  20. user mode mount question
  21. wow
  22. fail to rm directory
  23. LDAP and netgroup.byhost / netgroup.byuser
  24. integrating custom NIS maps into LDAP
  25. UNIX ADMIN/ JAVA/ CONTRACT/ IMMEDIATE
  26. books on monitoring
  27. clients can access smb server, but only after some time
  28. Veritas Cluster server trade offer
  29. Solaris application profiling / migration tool?
  30. RH9 to FC2 upgrade
  31. how to identify solaris applications to be migrated to Linux
  32. server administration tools
  33. ftp and ftpd
  34. anyone good with hosting Sun Cobalt webserver
  35. trouble with log file
  36. Leibnitz for Unix
  37. relating iostat output to mount points
  38. solaris 10 zone / container question (or Solaris 9)
  39. kbd_mode
  40. rcp with error
  41. Throwing out 5 boxes Sol 7 still wrapped
  42. sendmail subject problem but with a twist
  43. LDAP and netgroup
  44. Multi-Server-Terminal Access Tool
  45. star and incremtal backups
  46. Sun Solaris common desk top
  47. sparc 20 workstation's clock
  48. sparc 20 workstation time
  49. Help choose Unix: Solaris or HPUX or AIX or ???
  50. User directory security
  51. name pipe problem, quick question
  52. help with tar command
  53. remove command history
  54. ibm flash copy, hp business copy
  55. uncompress zip file on linux?
  56. Lost /bosinst.data
  57. multiple users in chroot
  58. [procmail] [sed] [awk] cleaning up mail headers
  59. apache2
  60. ProFTP timed out
  61. Crontab
  62. dtlogin
  63. Create user in Unix shell
  64. Creating custom access groups
  65. crontab entries for different time zones?
  66. Cron question
  67. Dell/Linux vs. Apple Xserve for file server?
  68. Kerberos issues when doing rcp
  69. esc and - not working in ksh
  70. Best Practice patching multiple Sun Servers connected to a Hitachi SAN
  71. [ANN] Arusha Project release, 20040526
  72. NIS password change forcing
  73. How to change loging and password prompts ...
  74. Searching for a Network And System Management tool benchmark
  75. Where to have the FAQ doent
  76. Kernel panic
  77. ssh and compress problem
  78. samba communication
  79. Motorola Delta 8220: Network Admin
  80. unix instal
  81. Check Patches installed
  82. Extended Last Release 1.0
  83. $TERM not set via xinetd
  84. Help with xntp config ( xntpd on AIX 5.1 and 5.2 )
  85. Advancing from Unix Sysadmin to Programmer
  86. why connection closed for publickey authentication?
  87. "No Shell"
  88. File integrity checkers
  89. Execute all processes in the background from bash.
  90. Google groups email spider,Auction software, Directory PPC search engine software, email spiders - 4
  91. One NFS connection fine, one NFS connection slow
  92. Need help with pr unix script
  93. Necessary world-writable files/directories
  94. unexpected free inode
  95. Unix: List only File names and not directory
  96. ps command with dual CPU
  97. Why can't I rename this file?
  98. How do I edit a file on the command line
  99. Tar & Un Tar File problems
  100. Password aging information
  101. difference between SHLIB_PATH, LD_LIBRARY_PATH
  102. help: regarding unix parameters
  103. Enable Largefiles on a SC 3.0 filesystem
  104. Host Resources snmp help
  105. Accessing CPU utilization in UNIX
  106. Unix Syslog monitoring tool / best practice
  107. how to become root in vi?
  108. Architecture of IBM pSeries 690
  109. Help needed to set xterm type and colors...
  110. SUPER-UX Cray - what is the closest popular unix version ?
  111. server harddisk
  112. Is Perl *that* good?
  113. vi, adding words to the beginning of each line
  114. trimming a file but got error?
  115. installtion problem in D41/ESC
  116. LOCAL NYC UNIGROUP FIELD TRIP MEETING: 29-APR-2004: AIX at IBM
  117. rsync server error
  118. Sudden Disconnect from HP Server
  119. lost boot passwd
  120. Permanent connection between a LINUX server and a UNIX AIX server
  121. WU-FTP Q?: How to refuse users with an invalid home dir
  122. Need mailing list mgr. comparison
  123. patch BID3064
  124. TEST TEST TEST 222222222222
  125. dslam
  126. Unix Questions
  127. Method for keeping SSH up to date?
  128. CISCO/ CONTRACT/ IN
  129. restructure mails
  130. Wireless card driver for Linux
  131. CDE - Display
  132. looking for system admin job
  133. Anyone have experience with dst_sync on Unixware 7?
  134. binding ftp to an ip/interface
  135. Compaq Insight Remote Lights Out II
  136. Cyclic Restart on SunFire 280R
  137. Final Project Research
  138. cpio
  139. Hard Disk Configuration
  140. radius or tacacs+ on solaris
  141. How to put /usr/local/bin in solaris 8 PATH
  142. Please help me connect to my ISP's news server
  143. Vhosts
  144. How do I read a VAX VMS backup tape on a UNIX machine ?
  145. Using LVM snapshot to backup database
  146. problem with execution on .profile
  147. time correction
  148. Awk help backspace
  149. Solaris free/open source clustering/load balance
  150. number of disk controllers
  151. Media For Sale
  152. How to become a System Administrator?
  153. cron job
  154. Terminating Port Connections
  155. suid - question
  156. how can I tell if a link is up on a NIC?
  157. how to share cpu busyness across all the cpus
  158. How to get info on which files are being loaded (and in which order) when I do source .cshrc?
  159. ORCHESTREAM AND CCIE VOICE GROUPSS
  160. How to find max i/o size?
  161. strange problem with sed
  162. Solaris8,9 passwd(1) vulnerability
  163. tracking of log messages and popup window in case of ...
  164. vnc software
  165. vmstat meaning
  166. please tell me what are the following unix commands:
  167. Clariion Disk array on DG/UX
  168. how to extract the files/directories list from make_tape_recovery clone image
  169. RPC Client problem
  170. how to time limit folder access?
  171. modem cable motorola surfboard4100 sous mandrake 9.2
  172. installin php, apache and mysql on solaris 8
  173. Proftpd errors
  174. [ANN] cyclic logs commands and libraries
  175. Seeking information : System Administration Policies and Best Practices
  176. some account cannot run mozilla 1.6 on solaris
  177. Job management / systems monitoring
  178. Downloading ESRI application graphics from onstie to offshore
  179. booting users off
  180. ssh 2 tunnel to named pipe not working - please help
  181. File ownership - root vs. ???
  182. Same /etc/hosts File On Multiple Systems
  183. vsftpd
  184. New Installation does not see entire Hard Drive
  185. Sun Cluster 3.0 on 2 V440s
  186. NFS file problem: maybe a stale/stuck handle?
  187. Sun PCI II - Disk Image Error
  188. Knowledge management systems for system administration?
  189. FHS History Lesson Desired
  190. Question: C2 Security Configuration for general Unix and Solaris/Trusted Solaris (Auditing)
  191. xinetd compile on SGI Urix 6.5 question
  192. setting quotas for 200 users
  193. Make Money: Yes really! No Bull - Read and Find out!!
  194. Problem with permissions between w2k & unix
  195. Password Aging and System Accounts
  196. upit
  197. Partition Info
  198. "Missing operation system" -Xenix - HELP!
  199. Solaris and radius authentication
  200. need ideas send very large directory with "sp files" over LAN efficiently
  201. history
  202. I can't delete file
  203. ufs error while booting
  204. Command to monitor traps
  205. Simple IPX/SPX install on RH 7.3?
  206. file without a name
  207. ASN flaw just a single anomaly says Microsoft
  208. SGI Network Error
  209. Solaris equivalent commands for HP and AIX
  210. Help needed with dd command
  211. Inserting characters into certain position of file
  212. Can not send mail from bash script
  213. .bash_history
  214. LU 6.2 Connection to mainframe (Need Solaris Software Recommencation)
  215. Changing ports for portmapper
  216. Syslogd problem
  217. Squid 2.5 problem with RedHat Entreprise or 9.0
  218. iostat
  219. Next Generation Server Requirements
  220. Setting up a PXE Boot Server on Solaris 8
  221. sun ultra10 not booting
  222. Sudden reboot solaris 9 sun 220R
  223. mounting drives in Redhat Linux
  224. Wanted: SCO FoxBase+ 2.1.2
  225. DADDY LET ME LICK YOUR LOLLIPOP
  226. trace port
  227. tr question
  228. How to change MAC address under hp-ux 10.2?
  229. performance monitor on Solaris 9
  230. SOS! URGENT HELP! How can I recover deleted files on a network drive?
  231. Questions to elicit systems requirements
  232. user management?
  233. Securing a Unix Server
  234. Opposite to "tee" command"?
  235. Shell Script Examples
  236. AIX 5.2 on RS6000 is slow with rsh help needed
  237. Looking for monitoring software
  238. Exceed xstart command verify how?
  239. BBC's awful tech/mydoom coverage
  240. Time restricted access to folder?
  241. yse logfile and block ms-script-hacker
  242. unfair job interview-thru recruiter vs. direct application
  243. Problem - Red Hata 9 - na SATA 150 jak zainstalować
  244. here's an off-the-wall thought/question
  245. Linux certification
  246. Attn: J2EE / WEB Application Administrators Oracle Usability Study
  247. What is the CPU loading affect with routed turned on
  248. Unix root password
  249. Viewing monolithic PC app under solaris 8
  250. BSD <> Linux