PDA

View Full Version : Linux / Unix Administration

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

  1. AIX 5.2 - getting error running cfgmgr
  2. UNIT to Win32 ports? [Finger/Mail]
  3. Telnet Scripts
  4. *** Time share on Unix?
  5. Unix Login Problem URGENT
  6. shell repeat commands
  7. tip and serial console
  8. spamd/razor2 communication
  9. NES Broken Pipe Error
  10. Displaying Open File Descriptors for a Process
  11. Converting compiled to precompiled: Apache2047/48
  12. Piping required files through tar
  13. port permissions question
  14. Weird FTP Problems and Errors
  15. Tar Question on the -T option
  16. Mystry of ntpdate
  17. problems with my Apache installation
  18. hiding switches against a process
  19. How do I find out what is running at HH:MM after the fact
  20. SSL Slowdown
  21. Comparison of unices
  22. Time adjustement
  23. inetd vs xinetd
  24. Seeking for CFEngine alternatives.
  25. Can I setup network installation server to install a new OS image with mirrored LV?
  26. Memory fault - core dumped on SCO OpenServer
  27. solaris humor
  28. redhat 5.3 :) ssh
  29. Finding Unused accounts
  30. SSH Easy Tunnel
  31. Administrator Needs Help!!!!!!!!!!!
  32. Serverside spam filter
  33. libwanboot.so.1 / SUNWwbsup - Where to find them for Solaris 9 / Veritas 3.5 ???
  34. rdist problem with 'special' command
  35. Emulation
  36. dump ufsdump via SSH works but.... sometimes core dumps
  37. AIDE ( replacement for tripwire ), checking for rootkits / modifiedbinaries, etc.
  38. Specify more than 1 supplementary group for a user ??
  39. Possible to force ALL files created in a specific directory to includeg+w ?
  40. Mororola Series 900
  41. Happy New Year ..... 50 Years Research On Herbs !
  42. [SUPEROT] Greetings from Mars...
  43. static / dymamic IP interplay - DHCP question, ntwk 101
  44. CPIO Restore
  45. accessing a pdf file present on linux os on windows
  46. The book on essential systems administration
  47. Ant gives strange messages
  48. просуществует лидоллар до 2005года?
  49. Shouldn't Novell be suing SCU ?
  50. BACKUP SOLUTIONS - NAS & DLT/OPTICAL/DVD etc...
  51. OpenBoot
  52. How do I check installation date of Sun OS?
  53. EMAIL to SMS
  54. DDS1 tapes
  55. SAM not installed by default on 11.0?
  56. Where to get in.telnetd and rlogind for Mac OS X 10.3/Darwin
  57. execute a command with login to wuftpd (wu-2.6.2-11.73.1)
  58. Detecting runaway process?
  59. A question about swpmem (swap memory) out of rtpm
  60. Radius- Controlling Authentication ability for 2 different users.
  61. basic socket question
  62. tar: EOF where user reply was expected
  63. ls *.txt gives "bash: /bin/ls: Argument list too long" !?
  64. Recommendations for SSL telnet client - vt220
  65. how to submit a program to a remote computer backpround
  66. Sun Interactive UNIX v4.0 -- searching for TCP/IP Advanced Floppy
  67. Python code to replace shell scripts
  68. Good PC Tech Site http://www.jdibby.com
  69. Good PC Tech Site
  70. zone file for japanese character domain
  71. Multiple IP Addresses For Same Host in /etc/hosts
  72. Filesystem get full because of syslog grow / monthly
  73. backing up to remote server
  74. question on find -exec
  75. Licensing Information
  76. ACS
  77. Big Brother ;-)
  78. [Q]how to display date after 24 hours?
  79. help on file name
  80. rsync exclude file - directory name without directory contents
  81. find . -mtime 2
  82. IPv6
  83. Blood Brothers - Information Sharing
  84. Systems administration shell scripts
  85. SpamAssassin
  86. Log file watcher for X
  87. lsof - find both endpoints of a unix socket?
  88. DNS
  89. need help with pkg-get and pkgadm for solaris on an Ultra Sparc 10
  90. custom password expiration message
  91. password expiration message
  92. fsck fsck fsck say I
  93. Proportional disk free checker
  94. rsh taking 7 min to respond???? please help
  95. question about syslogd and syslog-ng interoperatibility
  96. Unix Account not receiving email
  97. Is 'ntop' supporting SCO Unixware 7?
  98. Piping PS truncates lines?
  99. Spamassasin configuration
  100. NetApp Boot Disk
  101. tar help
  102. The Parish Hilton post contains a VIRUS
  103. grub installation problem
  104. can 1 linux swap partition be used by 2 distros?
  105. udp input queue
  106. Slightly OT: Exceed 8.0 problems on win 2003 server running Terminalservices.
  107. How to log console output to a file?
  108. Security tool to check CGI scripts for security holes/vulnerabities
  109. C Compiler (same message in btintra.unix)
  110. How to get the child process pid ?
  111. Fidelia Helix - new affordable Network & Server Management software
  112. GNUtar doesn't fit my needs...
  113. ftp user restrictions
  114. HELP - Moving Files By Date Range
  115. Need Help - Solaris x86 - 9
  116. Listing absolute path of file
  117. SOCKS_NS
  118. limit directory size
  119. Is this correct routing and firewall'ing?
  120. high en0
  121. Reliable ATA/SATA drives: do they still exist?
  122. termcap and DISPLAY weirdness
  123. Vacation works for "real" email address but not for aliases -- except for some users
  124. Is just testing
  125. rsh and cron
  126. cc man pages?
  127. infrastructure thoughts?
  128. checkign filesystems of current path
  129. command needed
  130. Bonnie Benchmark puzzle
  131. Automating FTP file transfers
  132. find command to skip directory
  133. housekeeping a filesystem, but met inner filesytesms... clarify.
  134. Who can explain the meaning of /proc/loadavg in Red Hat Linux
  135. what is different between SIZE and RES of unix command top?
  136. How to login on a SUN machine without any account, any password?
  137. is there any easy way to do ssh password free setup?
  138. which process opens a TCP/IP port?
  139. Excuse me, I thought this board was about eunuchs!
  140. ? termcap problem
  141. Address already in use issue
  142. novel drops unixware but regrets the move by adding LInux to its line
  143. Solaris patch 108528-24 warning
  144. I'm gettting roots/postmasters mail
  145. "which" command weirdness
  146. openafs: linux server and sun client experience
  147. Uncrypt a file
  148. Tape rewind on Solaris startup
  149. syslog facility mods?
  150. FREE INSTANT ON-LINE HEALTH PLAN QUOTES
  151. boot disk on sgi
  152. inetd question
  153. rsync -u and --ignore-existing options don't work
  154. Network Adapter/Cabling
  155. root rsh not work
  156. gtar restore produces strange directories
  157. MSL5026 SCSI LUN and other weird problems
  158. Motorola Series 900 System V Release 4 networking
  159. How to get installed version of Veritas vxvm?
  160. do you do page accounting?
  161. help restoring a corrupt /dev file
  162. Dialup FTP UNIX to UNIX
  163. About Sun ultra 5 NVRAM
  164. binary files differ
  165. SHAREWARE - Unix shell scripts
  166. Possible raid or boot disk problem
  167. Cronjob on the last sunday of every month
  168. what's teh simplest way to run a command periodically?
  169. Summary of security issues?
  170. Taste this internet patch from the M$ Corporation
  171. How to make a C program work as a Daemon
  172. find who deleted directories
  173. Procmail Problem
  174. /etc/printcap what is the :rp= field used for ?
  175. VNC
  176. Patch Maintainence
  177. Root passwd
  178. sendmail install/config/setup with MS Echange
  179. Querying NIS server
  180. shell script and chown
  181. finger command (with privacy) how to do?
  182. Networking question
  183. [ANN] Protect you Unix Shell Scripts!
  184. Syslog question
  185. SYSLOG generating duplicate entries
  186. Calling All Unix Patriots
  187. determine physical memory size?
  188. How to decrypt password form ldiff exxport file
  189. Select Boot/ Sparc Sun Ultra 10
  190. Clone Solaris 8 Hard Drive
  191. Blocked IP
  192. GUNZIP - File extraction
  193. RedHat--how to display used IRQs?
  194. ksh script - Preventing multiple runs of a particular script
  195. File system get auto change from read-write to read-oly
  196. FTP - Only root able to ftp WITHOUT .netrc file ?
  197. Cannot boot using Cdrom for Install--Pse Help!!
  198. SSH Host Based Authentication
  199. making cron dumps interactive?
  200. redirect output to a file
  201. [ANN] Arusha Project release, 20031013
  202. What the hell is this??
  203. anybody please send me a copy of "netpbm-10.6-1-bin.zip" for GNUWIN32 on windows?
  204. Unix and Risk associated
  205. setting up a RAM disk
  206. ftp umask question
  207. how to tell if there is VNC server run on remote Unix machine?
  208. how to setup "nohup" for remote X-session: i.e., it can temporally disconnected and later resumed in GUI mode?
  209. 80286 harddisk
  210. i add a user remotely but cannot login with ssh
  211. How to setup newsgroup in outlook express
  212. I need help on a command for my Unix class---PLEASE ! ?
  213. Remote Ufsdump
  214. TFTP CLient
  215. How to setup a network printer on tru64 UNIX system
  216. boot from cd on alpha
  217. Help on routing
  218. Dec Alpha Sable
  219. How to find hard links
  220. How can I get the information about the cpu speed.
  221. filesystem error: question on recovery
  222. Problem with Linux Installation
  223. ULTRA 2 Creator Dual 300 Mhz
  224. How are you managing your users?
  225. Console Login Problem
  226. Making a cd-rom for Unix machine
  227. Idle time
  228. MSN Zone on Linux/Unix
  229. rsync group?
  230. "tar" command has error messages.
  231. Need help with array...
  232. MC_MOREDATA
  233. process called from inetd.conf is still living
  234. how to del files older than a calculated date
  235. Apache and Access log
  236. How to display .files without ls -al
  237. Highwater mark for swap
  238. Use of find - avoid some type of files
  239. creating groups in unix - without using /etc/group
  240. error connecting to samba server from win2k
  241. VNC application
  242. wtmp backup
  243. test...
  244. Solairs 9 SUNONE + Win2K3 AD
  245. Shell Programming
  246. Patch for Netscape messaging server 3.5
  247. arrow keys in motif
  248. Installing Bea Weblogic on a headless machine
  249. Has a day really gone by?
  250. Seg Faults on connect outta nowhere