Hi,

I am a relative newbie with Flex, and I have a styling/skinning issue.
I'm trying to imitate my company's Intranet template using Flex. I am
having trouble with the menu control though. I am not using a MenuBar.
I just have a menu that is programatically created when the user
clicks on a LinkButton. Here is the styling I am using for the Menu:

Menu{
color:#000000;
rollOverColor:#DCDDDE;
selectionColor:#DCDDDE;
textRollOverColor:#003366;
textSelectedColor:#003366;
color:#333333;
dropShadowEnabled:false;
borderSides:"top left right bottom";
borderStyle:solid;
leading:10;
}

I'm going to try and do my best to explain what needs to change about
this. First, when a menu item is hovered over, I need a border around
the rollOverColor that is a slightly different color than the
rollOverColor. I don't see a style for this. Also, (this one is a bit
harder to explain) in regard to the rollOverColor area that is shaded.
I would like to have some space vertically between the shaded areas
when you move from one item to the next. The leading style increases
the space between menu items but the rollOverColor fills all of this
space.

I figured I would need to use a skin, but I cannot figure out how to
get this done. I have been in Language Reference and Flex Dev Guide
for severals days now with now luck. I just need a nudge in the right
direction. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.!