Professional Web Applications Themes

Slide Show - Macromedia Flash Actionscript

Using the automation feature in Photoshop 7.0, can you make a slide show that can be emailed out and played on any computer?...

  1. #1

    Default SLIDE SHOW

    Using the automation feature in Photoshop 7.0, can you make a slide show that can be emailed out and played on any computer?
    Dustin Rupe Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: SLIDE SHOW

    Not in photoshop 7.
    Thee_DarkOverLord Guest

  3. #3

    Go to <http://www.wnsoft.com>
    They have a program called Pictures to EXE. Free to try, $24 to buy (I think that's what I paid) and it's easy to use. Lots of help on their forum, too. You can create screen savers or EXE files that you can email or burn to disk and other people can play on their computers without the P2EXE program. Combined with PS7, I've made some really cool slide shows with it.

    ~Cindy
    CindySingleton Guest

  4. #4

    Hi,

    I've looked in a few books, but can't seem to find what I want. Can
    someone point me in the right direction to create a multi-image slide show.

    I know I can open a directory and readin in the data, but how can I or
    should I put the image in a box to view either on an html page or just
    in windows?

    If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated.

    --
    Joseph A. Ruffino
    Gail Borden Public Library District

    Joseph Ruffino Guest

  5. #5

    hi, if dou like, and can,
    can do it with php
    and flash of corse,

    look at this

    [url]http://myphp.webcindario.com[/url]
    there are one slide show example, that read jpgs from the
    hard disk, or a server folder, like, imagenes/
    and read the path from mysql with php

    rcc Guest

  6. #6

    Hi All,

    I'm trying to create a Slide show that brings up one jpg at a time from my Library, waits 5 seconds, fades out and then goes on to the next jpg.

    Where do I start?

    I started already and I know there has to be a better way: I put each jpg on the timeline and faded out into the next one. The file was humongous by the time I finished. Isn't there a programmable way to do this??

    Thanks for your help!

    mimpoz123 webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  7. #7

    If you put every jpg on the timeline, you will have a VERY big swf.

    I would, maybe do something like that :

    1) load the first jpg level 1000 (for example :-)

    2) load the next jpg level 999 (1000-1)

    3) make the first one _alpha going from 100 to 0

    4) unload the first one

    (and so on)

    --

    Pierre Alain

    [email]pielifnet.com[/email]

    "mimpoz123" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> a écrit dans le message de
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm trying to create a Slide show that brings up one jpg at a time from my
    Library, waits 5 seconds, fades out and then goes on to the next jpg.

    > Where do I start?
    >
    > I started already and I know there has to be a better way: I put each jpg
    on the timeline and faded out into the next one. The file was humongous by
    the time I finished. Isn't there a programmable way to do this??

    > Thanks for your help!

    PierreAlain Guest

  8. #8

    If you're using MX 2004 Pro, you can use slides/screens to do this. In the properties
    pane of each slide the the autoLoad flag of each slide to false, and set the contentPath
    to be the name of the .jpg. As an object action of the root presentations slide, do:

    on(revealChild) {
    eventObj.target.load();
    }

    This will load each slide only when it is revealed.

    You can also use a transition behavior on the root presentation's slide's on(revealChild)
    or on(hideChild) events to do the fade in/out.

    --
    Ed Skwarecki
    Principal Architect

  9. #9

    How do make it a jpg a 'level' - do you mean a layer??

    mimpoz123 webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  10. #10

    Do you mean that I should create a .swf out of each jpg - and load each swf into the slide-show using loadMovie??

    mimpoz123 webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  11. #11

    I'd like to create a template. I make a weekly movie where the only thing that
    changes are the 8 images.
    What I'd like to do is have the images fade into each other. I know how to do
    it for an individual image, and IIRC the template that comes with MX actually
    does this, but there's just way too much overhead for the slideshow I want to
    use that template.
    it's 8 images not a Paramount Full length feature. It doesn't require
    navigation.

    How would I go about creating something to take the weekly images 1 by 1 and
    step thru them and repeat fading each one into the next ?

    more pix [url]http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html[/url]
    Husky Guest