'On DVD' is an application that I got free with a (useless) Dazzle
([url]www.dazzle.com[/url]) ogue video to USB connector (DVC80). It allows you to
make a slide show of up to 200 pics, add music etc, AND it stores the hi res
photos on the CD. It is downloadable on its own:
[url]http://www.dazzle.com/products/ondvd.html[/url]

Eddie B.

news:a4d6e626.0307141002.119fbe13posting.google.c om...