Professional Web Applications Themes

some photos to check - Photography

Hi Could you please check my photos and give some comment on it ? I can use all your tips, because I'm a newbie and this is my very first film that I made! [url]www.damike.be.tf[/url] the popup will appear, all the links of the photos are at your right side under Downloads. You'll see.. I'm sorry that you always have to return to the site for viewing another picture, but I don't have had any time to make buttons on each html-page.. Kind regards, Mike...

  1. #1

    Default some photos to check

    Hi

    Could you please check my photos and give some comment on it ? I can use all
    your tips, because I'm a newbie and this is my very first film that I made!

    [url]www.damike.be.tf[/url] the popup will appear, all the links of the photos are at
    your right side under Downloads. You'll see..
    I'm sorry that you always have to return to the site for viewing another
    picture, but I don't have had any time to make buttons on each html-page..

    Kind regards,

    Mike

    Da Mike Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: some photos to check

    > I can't understand the need to have your name all over the image. I
    > understand people wanting to retain the rights to their own images, but
    > you have your little sig and the big name right across the picture...
    > why?
    > --
    > Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
    People can download my pictures and cut the text 'Copyright by DaMike' at
    the top easily. If I put my name accross the images, it will be much more
    difficult to remove this. In the future, members will be able to view the
    pictures without the name accross or do you have another idea that people
    won't use my image?

    Mike

    Da Mike Guest

  3. #3

    <only for the people of nl.foto>

    Sorry voor de mensen van nl.foto dat het in het Engels geschreven is.
    Hopelijk verstaan jullie het allemaal.
    Het komt er op neer dat jullie even mijn site gaan checken voor mijn foto's
    te bekijken en te beoordelen. Ik ben een beginner, dit was mijn eerste
    rolletje, ik kan dus alle tips gebruiken!
    [url]www.damike.be.tf[/url]

    dank u vriendelijk

    groetjeus!

    Da Mike Guest

  4. #4

    > Could you please check my photos and give some comment on it ? I can use

    The site design is right up there with the most user unfriendly junk found
    anywhere on the 'net. And that banner across the images ruins them
    completely.

    If you created this site for your own satisfaction, fine. If you mean it to
    be a serious attempt at displaying your abilities and getting feedback so
    you can improve, start again. And keep it simple!
    Derek Guest

  5. #5

    In article <Lj8Ua.31891$F92.3620afrodite.telenet-ops.be>,
    [email]askdamikedomain.com[/email] says...

    > > I can't understand the need to have your name all over the image. I
    > > understand people wanting to retain the rights to their own images, but
    > > you have your little sig and the big name right across the picture...
    > > why?
    > > --
    > > Paul. (This machine will, will not communicate)
    >
    > People can download my pictures and cut the text 'Copyright by DaMike' at
    > the top easily. If I put my name accross the images, it will be much more
    > difficult to remove this. In the future, members will be able to view the
    > pictures without the name accross or do you have another idea that people
    > won't use my image?
    >
    > Mike
    Well first of all, it's a bit pretentious of you to think that others
    would want to steal your images. Second, at the small sizes you have on
    your page, what in the world could anyone do with them? And third, your
    site is so annoying, no one will stay there long enough to steal your
    pictures anyway.

    --
    ________________________________
    Todd Walker

  6. #6

    Or better yet... [url]http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html#hsc[/url]

    Tuguns Guest

  7. #7

    > > [url]www.damike.be.tf[/url] the popup will appear, all the links of the photos are
    at
    > > your right side under Downloads. You'll see..
    > I can't understand the need to have your name all over the image. I
    > understand people wanting to retain the rights to their own images, but
    > you have your little sig and the big name right across the picture...
    > why?
    > --
    Indeed! Drop the big name across the pic... and put some bigger photo's
    online, these are too small to give an opinion, especcially with your name
    all over it.

    Jasper

    Jasper Zondervan Guest

  8. #8