I have an XML file (see code set below) and I wish to sort by the "title"
attribute. Now, I am completely lost on XSLT (XSL). I know there is a XSL
command that will sort the file on validation (using the xmlvalidate()
function). My humble question is - how should I construct the XSL file in order
to achieve desired result.

<nmsList>
<entry title="Title of entry" stream="URL of streaming media">
<entry title="Title of entry" stream="URL of streaming media">
<entry title="Title of entry" stream="URL of streaming media">
<entry title="Title of entry" stream="URL of streaming media">
</nmsList>