Hello,

I have been unable to get expansion variables to update source headers in my
Cold Fusion projects to work when using Dreamweaver with Source Safe 6.0.

I have successfully used this for years with the older Allaire Studio
product and came to depend on it... So, this problem was something of a
surprise to me...

An example of the expansion variables is shown in the snippet at the end of
this post- The expansion occured properly when I used the Allaire Studio
tool, but not Dreamweaver MX.

Might anyone be able to enlighten me as to what I might be looking for to
get this problem solved?

Thanks in advance,

Jon F. Almada
Web Development Group
GenCorp-Aerojet

Email: [email]Jon.AlmadaAerojet.com[/email]

<!---
PROGRAM: index.cfm
CREATED: 07/22/2003 Jon Almada
COPYRIGHT: (c) 2003 by Aerojet-General Corp. All Rights Reserved

$Archive: /Intranet/HR/Employee_Appreciation/index.cfm $
$History: index.cfm $
*
* User: E68812 Date: 7/24/03 Time: 9:00a
* Updated in $/Intranet/HR/Employee_Appreciation
* Test

--->

<cfparam name="action" default="disp_menu">