-- Ken Ford Adobe Community Expert - Dreamweaver Fordwebs, LLC http://www.fordwebs.com "bparizek" wrote in message news:ft8deh$i67$macromedia.com...[ref] >I just upgraded to version 1.6.1 of the Spry Accordion on a site I work on. > Works great in Firefox, Safari and Opera, but I'm getting a weird page > flash in > IE6 and IE7 whenever I change between panels. The page flashes and seems > to > reset with the focus somewhere in the middle of the page (if the browser > is > sized smaller than the content). Here is the page: > http://www.laurabarringer.com/gallery > > Would be glad if anyone could point me in the direction of what I might > have > done that is causing this. CSS? HTML? > > Thanks. >[/ref] [allowsmilie] => 1 [showsignature] => 0 [ipaddress] => [iconid] => 0 [visible] => 1 [attach] => 0 [infraction] => 0 [reportthreadid] => 0 [isusenetpost] => 1 [msgid] => [ref] => [htmlstate] => on_nl2br [postusername] => Ken [ip] => newsgroups1@for [isdeleted] => 0 [usergroupid] => [membergroupids] => [displaygroupid] => [password] => [passworddate] => [email] => [styleid] => [parentemail] => [homepage] => [icq] => [aim] => [yahoo] => [msn] => [skype] => [showvbcode] => [showbirthday] => [usertitle] => [customtitle] => [joindate] => [daysprune] => [lastvisit] => [lastactivity] => [lastpost] => [lastpostid] => [posts] => [reputation] => [reputationlevelid] => [timezoneoffset] => [pmpopup] => [avatarid] => [avatarrevision] => [profilepicrevision] => [sigpicrevision] => [options] => [akvbghsfs_optionsfield] => [birthday] => [birthday_search] => [maxposts] => [startofweek] => [referrerid] => [languageid] => [emailstamp] => [threadedmode] => [autosubscribe] => [pmtotal] => [pmunread] => [salt] => [ipoints] => [infractions] => [warnings] => [infractiongroupids] => [infractiongroupid] => [adminoptions] => [profilevisits] => [friendcount] => [friendreqcount] => [vmunreadcount] => [vmmoderatedcount] => [socgroupinvitecount] => [socgroupreqcount] => [pcunreadcount] => [pcmoderatedcount] => [gmmoderatedcount] => [assetposthash] => [fbuserid] => [fbjoindate] => [fbname] => [logintype] => [fbaccesstoken] => [newrepcount] => [vbseo_likes_in] => [vbseo_likes_out] => [vbseo_likes_unread] => [temp] => [field1] => [field2] => [field3] => [field4] => [field5] => [subfolders] => [pmfolders] => [buddylist] => [ignorelist] => [signature] => [searchprefs] => [rank] => [icontitle] => [iconpath] => [avatarpath] => [hascustomavatar] => 0 [avatardateline] => [avwidth] => [avheight] => [edit_userid] => [edit_username] => [edit_dateline] => [edit_reason] => [hashistory] => [pagetext_html] => [hasimages] => [signatureparsed] => [sighasimages] => [sigpic] => [sigpicdateline] => [sigpicwidth] => [sigpicheight] => [postcount] => 2 [islastshown] => [isfirstshown] => [attachments] => [allattachments] => ) --> Spry Accordion exhibiting odd behavior in IE - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

Spry Accordion exhibiting odd behavior in IE - Macromedia Dynamic HTML

I just upgraded to version 1.6.1 of the Spry Accordion on a site I work on. Works great in Firefox, Safari and Opera, but I'm getting a weird page flash in IE6 and IE7 whenever I change between panels. The page flashes and seems to reset with the focus somewhere in the middle of the page (if the browser is sized smaller than the content). Here is the page: http://www.laurabarringer.com/gallery Would be glad if anyone could point me in the direction of what I might have done that is causing this. CSS? HTML? Thanks....

Sponsored Links

Default Spry Accordion exhibiting odd behavior in IE

I just upgraded to version 1.6.1 of the Spry Accordion on a site I work on.
    Works great in Firefox, Safari and Opera, but I'm getting a weird page flash in
    IE6 and IE7 whenever I change between panels. The page flashes and seems to
    reset with the focus somewhere in the middle of the page (if the browser is
    sized smaller than the content). Here is the page:
    http://www.laurabarringer.com/gallery

Would be glad if anyone could point me in the direction of what I might have
    done that is causing this. CSS? HTML?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
    bparizek Guest

Default Re: Spry Accordion exhibiting odd behavior in IE

Remove the following from above the <DOCTYPE>

<!--begin HTML tag-->

--
    Ken Ford
    Adobe Community Expert - Dreamweaver
    Fordwebs, LLC
    http://www.fordwebs.com

"bparizek" <com> wrote in message
    news:ft8deh$i67$macromedia.com... 

Ken Guest

Default Re: Spry Accordion exhibiting odd behavior in IE

The small things. I'm learning them one by one. Thanks a lot.
    bparizek Guest