Hello All,

I have a user that is trying to add data to an os/390 db2 database
from a web application. They used to use access and had a memo column
type. They have a varchar(1000) column on the os/390 and they are
trying to put data into the column from a visual basic program.

The problem is they are getting a sql0102 error whenever the data is
going past 254 characters in size. I noticed that being a federated
database that may be a limitation. Is there anyway around this size
limitation?

Any help you can give would be appreciated.