I would really really appreciate help with this issue.

I have an accounting database which has tables which have
the cpnyid field and the subaccount field.

I am trying to update the cpnyid field in the tables based
on the first character of the subaccount.

For e.g Where the subaccount is
S-30-0-LAYUP I would like to populate all the tables with
the value SARC in the CPNYID field,
where the Subaccount is L-65-0-LAMSD I would like to
populate the CPNYID field with the value TRAC in the
CPNYID field.

So what I need is
1. Query that will tell me all tables that have the CPNYID
and SUBACCOUNT coloums.

2. Develop Query that will allow me to mass update the
CPNYID field in all the tables based on the first
character of the subaccount.

I would again really be thankful for any help on this.

Sam Commar