I'm not sure if this is possible or not, but this is what I would like to do
is something like this:

I have two tables. Table A has 4 rows (with an identity field used as the
ID field) and Table B has 2 fields (one of the fields matches the identity
field from Table A). So, rows from Table B go with records from Table A.

Example Rows:
Table A:
Row ID Field1 Field2 Field3
----- -- ------------- ------------- ------------
1 1 some text more text even more text
2 2 some text more text even more text

Table B:
Row ID Field1
----- -- -------------
1 1 some value
2 1 some value
3 1 some value
4 2 some value
5 2 some value

What I want to do is select all rows from TableA, then merge the count of
the ID from TableA that's in TableB into the result set, like:

Result Set:
Row ID Field1 Field2 Field3 Count
1 1 some text more text even more text 3
2 2 some text more text even more text 2

Is this possible?