Hi

I have a sql server driver (sqlsrv32.dll) of
2000.81.9030.04 registered on my machine. I am tryin to
register a different version so i can test whether this
fixes a problem we are experiencing with our applications.
I am using the command:
regsvr32 "newdll location"

to try and register the new dll. I always get the
following error when i do this:
"newdll location" was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer
entry point was not found. DllRegisterServer may not be
exported, or a corrupt version of "newdll location" may be
in memory. Consider using PView to detect and removie it.

What is PView? How do i get around this problem cause now
my applications dont connect to the database at all. I
have tried to unregister the old dll with regsvr32 -u but
this also gives me a similar error message.

Any ideas?

Thanks