--- Sorry if this is a repost I seem to have trouble with my Comcast
NewsProvider GIGANews...

I have sample data that is pulled from our firewall logs How can I run a
sql statement to total the packet responses (3rd column below) for the week
instead of breaking it out by day? Then, I need to know how to select the
records for display.

Thank you.. Here is the sql statement I am currently using I hope the
fields are just about self explanitory..:

SQL = "SELECT * FROM " & dbtable & " WHERE date >='" & dateadd("d", -7,
dbdate) & "' and date <='" & dbdate &"' order by total desc"

dbdate, target, total
6/22/2003 132.200.2.246 10702
6/21/2003 132.200.2.246 10650
6/28/2003 132.200.2.246 10612