You don't say exactly what you are having trouble with. Also, I am not
expert at this, but I didn't see another reply, so maybe the following will
do something for you.

Make a 300 x 300 square. Delete one of the corners, leaving you with a
triangle. Duplicate it and rotate it 180 deg and change the color. Line
these up to make your square. Add a frame to your doent and switch to
it, frame 2. Group both triangles and rotate them 180 deg. Switch back to
frame 1, drop a 300x300 slice over the square, and add a simple rollover
behavior to it. Export your doent and try it out. If it works, go back
and add your other stuff.

Let us know if this doesn't work out.

Chet