AI 8.1 Win ME
I set up my own startup page in plugins, and removed the startup file, into the program file. I did this before, on my old hard drive, and it worked just fine.
But now I keep getting things I did not set up, the default AI brushes, colors, things like that, and not getting the things I did put in the start file.
Also, when I set up the printer margins to minimum etc., it does not hold when I close the file and open it again, so I have to do it every time. I put it in the doc. setup too, so I dunno what's happening. These things really did work before!
any help would be great,
thanks
brigid