Dear all,

I've encountered some strange behaviour with PHP (4.3.2) using the CLI-API.
When I provide an option in the first line of my script like so:
#!/usr/bin/php -c /path_to_my_ini_file
and call the script from the (bash-)commandline, PHP seems to ignore this
setting.

Calling the script with:
php -c /path_to_my_ini_file myscript.php
works fine.

On the other hand, when the first line in my script is:
#!/usr/bin/php -m
and I call the script, the compiled in modules are listet.
Thus the options are not ignored alltogether.

Using
#!/usr/bin/php -m -v
results in an error:
Error in argument 1, char 3: option not found
Error in argument 1, char 4: option not found -
Error in argument 1, char 3: option not found
Usage: php [options] [-f] <file> [args...]

Do you have any idea, where this behaviour comes from?

Cheers
Frank