Hello

it looks like i found the problem. I have taken another llok at all the
messages in /var/adm/messages and have seen,
that always when an i/o error occured the drive 0 is also involved i some
way. sometimes there was an error sooner or later on drive 0. So i disabled
drive 0. we have had no errors since 2 weeks. at monday storagetek has
changed the drive, terminator and also the y-cable beetween the terminator
and the drive. The drive is enabled again and still no error since then.
Bit strange all in all, cause we allready have changed all drive once, but
not all at the same time. Maybe we get back a broken drive, who knows.
I would thank everybody who has given me some hints.

Regards

Urs