Halo!

I'm working on a project involving streaming FLVs via FMS for the first
time and while we've got the SMIL files set up to select files based on
bitrate correctly, we're having some trouble with satellite
connections. It seems that even on satellite connections with
significant bandwitdth (~200kbps) we're getting a lot of dropouts. We
didn't have these problems when were were doing progressive streaming,
so I'm guessing the issue is around packet latency.

Does anyone have any tips on how to best stream over satellite? Is
there a way to switch to progressive in case of 5 or more dropouts,
say?

I've googled around but haven't found anything, so thanks a lot for
your help.

Ethan