The Page Header is only really useful for printing out.

Since you generally create a report with the correct layout for printing
instead of printing the form, the form's Page Header is not really useful at
all, except to confuse people. :-)

Allen Browne - Microsoft MVP. Perth, Western Australia.
Tips for Access users - [url][/url]
Reply to the newsgroup. (Email address has spurious "_SpamTrap")