Professional Web Applications Themes

Successor of Nikon D70 - Photography

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 01:32:11 -0500, in rec.photo.digital.slr-systems "Randy W. Sims" <org> wrote:    Probably because the haven't drop the price of the standard kit. Same price as when I bought mine from them last summer. BTW, there is now a bonus rebate on the kit ($200 total). I would inquire from B&H whether their kit with card qualifies, http://www.nikonusa.com/fileuploads/pdfs/slr_rebates.pdf ---------- Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 (Ruf.com) See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at http://edwardgruf.com/Digital_Photography/General/index.html...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Successor of Nikon D70

    ----------
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 (Ruf.com)
    See images taken with my CP-990/5700 & D70 at
    Ed Guest

  2. #22

    "ihuman07" <be> wrote in message

    Going by your theory, why buy a new car? They are just going to change it
    in a few years, and it will probably have more power. And your computer?
    You know in a month you will either be able to get a better price or a
    faster computer. I just got a new MP3 Player. Less money than my old one,
    and it holds twice as much music, has a better display, and even has an FM
    radio, too. The list can go on and on. Right now that D70 kit is a great
    bargain with the discount (I got mine right before they upped the rebate to
    $200).

    If they do come out with a D80, will you wonder what the D90 will be like
    and wait?

    Sheldon Guest

  3. #23

    No, i will go out and buy one. You're right, cannot keep on waiting ...
    life is too short :-)

    Thanks everyone for the comments.

    marc

    "Sheldon" <net> wrote in message

    > Going by your theory, why buy a new car? They are just going to change it
    > in a few years, and it will probably have more power. And your computer?
    > You know in a month you will either be able to get a better price or a
    > faster computer. I just got a new MP3 Player. Less money than my old
    > one, and it holds twice as much music, has a better display, and even has
    > an FM radio, too. The list can go on and on. Right now that D70 kit is a
    > great bargain with the discount (I got mine right before they upped the
    > rebate to $200).
    >
    > If they do come out with a D80, will you wonder what the D90 will be like
    > and wait?
    >[/ref]

    ihuman07 Guest

  4. #24

    "SG210" <fr> wrote in message
    Except it's a Fuji Finepix S3Pro that has been Photoshopped...

    My best guess is the D200 will use much the same body shell as the D100.
    The vertical grip will be a $400 optional extra. It will contain either the
    Sony made 10 MP CCD, or a variation of the Nikon designed Sony built 12.4 MP
    sensor from the D2X, with some features disabled. We'll know on Feb 18, as
    that is the date Nikon Canada told me to expect the PMA Show announcements.

    Why not this version?
    http://www.darrelllarose.ca/gallery/NikonD200/D200_Nikon?full=1

    I have gathered all the fakes I have found and put them on my website at:
    http://www.darrelllarose.ca/gallery/NikonD200

    Darrell Guest

  5. #25

    "SG210" <fr> wrote in message
    Chinese needed. Thje domain is .cn China

    Darrell Guest

  6. #26

    "SG210" <fr> wrote in message
    Not a perfect translation, but here is what Google says;

    "Publication date: In January, 2005 5 sunrises place: Permanent friend
    letter honest author: ??? already had 2253 readers reads this article

    The Nikon D100 price now one road walks lowly, Nikon D70 takes the basic
    level only instead, dies knocks CANON 300D, new issue D2X II is trying with
    1DS MARK is higher than, contends with with 20D mission actually some who do
    take on? Continuously on-line rumor Nikon D200 now looked like also obtains
    further the confirmation, below was the Nikon D200 picture, looked from the
    picture mass sum content, this real degree was very high. The detailed
    parameter situation now also is unknown wants when the NIKON Corporation's
    accurate issue.

    [image] (fake)

    Nikon D200 picture

    [image]actual

    Nikon D100 picture

    [image] actual

    Nikon D2X

    Looks from the issue picture, compares with the present product at least has
    two characteristics:

    1. To the burnt auxiliary lamp or said is likes on suitable horse SD10 the
    remote control receive sensor window and D100 is different to the burnt
    auxiliary lamp

    2.NIKON takes decoration was striking red from the handle place shift to the
    lens lower part."

    http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.dicc.com.cn%2Fhyxarti cle%2FReadNews.asp%3FNewsID%3D849&langpair=zh-CN%7Cen&hl=en&safe=off&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

    Darrell Guest

  7. #27

    Maybe this one

    http://www.dicc.com.cn/hyxarticle/ReadNews.asp?NewsID=849

    japanese needed!!!

    SG210 Guest

  8. #28

    On Sun, 6 Feb 2005 16:22:52 -0500, "Darrell" <dev/null> wrote:

    >Not a perfect translation, but here is what Google says;
    >
    >"Publication date: In January, 2005 5 sunrises place: Permanent friend
    >letter honest author: ??? already had 2253 readers reads this article
    >
    >The Nikon D100 price now one road walks lowly, Nikon D70 takes the basic
    >level only instead, dies knocks CANON 300D, new issue D2X II is trying with
    >1DS MARK is higher than, contends with with 20D mission actually some who do
    >take on? Continuously on-line rumor Nikon D200 now looked like also obtains
    >further the confirmation, below was the Nikon D200 picture, looked from the
    >picture mass sum content, this real degree was very high. The detailed
    >parameter situation now also is unknown wants when the NIKON Corporation's
    >accurate issue.[/ref]

    That fairly well illustrates they never wrote much Shakespeare,
    doesn't it?

    ....automated translation, you've gotta love it.

    --
    Owamanga!
    Owamanga Guest

  9. #29

    "SG210" <fr> wrote:

    Wouldn't help. That's a Chinese website.
    Bubbabob Guest

  10. #30

    "Bubbabob" <net> wrote in message

    > Wouldn't help. That's a Chinese website.[/ref]

    Google will sort of translate (Beta) that page;

    "Contends with Nikon D200 with 20D also has the recent news

    ----

    Publication date: In January, 2005 5 sunrises place: Permanent friend letter
    honest author: ??? already had 3702 readers reads this article

[...]

    WTF, any how the page shows a Photoshopped D200 fake.

    Darrell Guest

  11. #31

    On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 22:20:28 -0500, "Darrell" <dev/null> wrote:

    >> Wouldn't help. That's a Chinese website.[/ref]
    >
    >Google will sort of translate (Beta) that page;
    >
    >"Contends with Nikon D200 with 20D also has the recent news
    >

    >Publication date: In January, 2005 5 sunrises place: Permanent friend letter
    >honest author: ??? already had 3702 readers reads this article
    >
    >The Nikon D100 price now one road walks lowly, Nikon D70 takes the basic
    >level only instead, dies knocks CANON 300D, new issue D2X II is trying with
    >1DS MARK is higher than, contends with with 20D mission actually some who do
    >take on? Continuously on-line rumor Nikon D200 now looked like also obtains
    >further the confirmation, below was the Nikon D200 picture, looked from the
    >picture mass sum content, this real degree was very high. The detailed
    >parameter situation now also is unknown wants when the NIKON Corporation's
    >accurate issue.[/ref]

    <snip>

    ...which explains why the translation service will forever remain in
    Beta..

    --
    Owamanga!
    Owamanga Guest