I have two blogger user accounts (about 2-4 blogs per account under different
screen names) and I would love to have both my accounts supported in
Contribute. Currently I can only set up a Blogger connection using one
gmail/blogger account. When I try to add a second one it brings up the
existing record for the first and says I already have an existing Blogger
connection set up in Contribute. Is there a way to set up and establish two
blogger account connections in the Contribute settings/connections so they're
accessible? Thanks!