Hello !

Could anybody tell my why my installation ( licenced Linux SuSE 7.3 on
Pentium P1 155 MHz )
never finishes properly - it always stops at Setup Point 6:
( Update configuration, Copying Files and installing bootloader ).

With Windows NT 4.0 installation works fine ! But Linux not.

Further, I checked whether the installation works with the 2 GB HD from P1
on my new P4 - it does !!
But - of course on the P1 the older HW makes other Softwaredrivers
neccessary.
One important note: After a switch off without shutdown, the P1 didn't clean
the clusters like it does when the
installation is correct ?! Indication of wrong installation, isn't !?

Thanks in advance
Bernie
[email]bernhard.gutanet.at[/email]