Hi folks,

I recently got presented a sony clie which I have managed to work under
linux - coldsync recognises and communicates with it just fine.

I would however, like to sync it with Evolution. I have installed
gnome-pilot and its other dependencies but I am running kde and cant
installed the necessary gnome libraries due to lack of space.

Is there a way to configure and manage gnome-pilot from evolution / kde
without going to gnome ?

Thanks,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar U R Byte Solutions Tel: 0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant Edinburgh, Scotland Mob: 0773 980 3499
Web: [url]www.urbyte.com[/url] Email: [email]shriurbyte.com[/email]