Professional Web Applications Themes

SysAdmin privileges to run DTS Packages with SP3? - Microsoft SQL / MS SQL Server

Thank You for the quick response. I did log into our server as the proxy account and I can run the following command successfully: >>exec master..xp_cmdshell 'echo abcd' >>go However, when I login as the user without sysadmin privileges I am still receiving the following error: Msg 50001, Level 1, State 50001 xpsql.cpp: Error 1326 from LogonUserW on line 620 Thanks >-----Original Message----- >Try running it from your sqql services account. Also if >the dts package is running from the users local machine >you will have problems. >>-----Original Message----- >>We have recently upgraded to SP3 and now we are unable ...

  1. #1

    Default SysAdmin privileges to run DTS Packages with SP3?

    Jen Guest

  2. #2

    Try
    exec master.dbo.xp_cmdshell 'echo abcd'

    Jaime Maccou Guest

  3. #3

    NET HELPMSG 1326 returns:

    Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password

    Try resetting the proxy account via Enterprise Manager. It may be that
    the password was changed since the proxy account was configured.

    --
    Hope this helps.

    Dan Guzman
    SQL Server MVP