Professional Web Applications Themes

template help - HTML & CSS

how can i create a background for my template? thanks! take a look, [url]www.cassisdesign.com/nexsyis[/url] it will be on the software page that i am having problems with....

  1. #1

    Default template help

    sarahyoneko webforumsuser@macromedia.com Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: Template help

    reference the src files like " ../ " (without quotes) to go the root

    sample: this is a form in template

    <form name="form1" method="post" action="../consulta.htm">
    <input name="nombre" type="hidden" value="">
    <input name="email" type="hidden" value="">
    </form>

    take a look in action="../consulta.htm" where ../ make the reference to the
    root.

    Fabian

    "Dave Kocchi" <dkocchicox.net> escribió en el mensaje
    > I created a second web site into a sub-menu on the server. I am using a
    > template for this new site. Now that I'm ready to go live with the site I
    > need to put the files in the root folder on the server but the template is
    > still linking to the sub-folder.
    > How do I get the link back to all the page that were created by the
    > template?
    >
    > Dave

    Fabian Perich Guest

  4. #4

    Hey everyone.. I have a question!

    Say i were to d/load a template off of the main dreamweaver website..just a
    free one. How do i get it onto my site?

    I checked to tutorial..but it just says to define a site..and make
    changes..doesn't say how to actually get it onto your site. I just need some
    instructions please! The templates are a .zip file..so i unzip it into a
    folder..does it have to be in a special folder?

    cb4raptorscb4 Guest

  5. #5

    Unzip it into your site. Then modify the graphics/colors to correspond to
    your site's look. Then spawn a page from the template and add your unique
    content to it, before saving it in your site.

    In other words, everything is inside the root folder of your site.

    By the way, if you already have pages with existing content, handle them by
    spawning a new page from the template, copying and pasting from the existing
    page, and then saving the new page over the old one.

    --
    Murray --- ICQ 71997575
    ==================

    "cb4raptorscb4" <webforumsusermacromedia.com> wrote in message
    > Hey everyone.. I have a question!
    >
    > Say i were to d/load a template off of the main dreamweaver website..just
    > free one. How do i get it onto my site?
    >
    > I checked to tutorial..but it just says to define a site..and make
    > changes..doesn't say how to actually get it onto your site. I just need
    > some
    > instructions please! The templates are a .zip file..so i unzip it into a
    > folder..does it have to be in a special folder?

    Murray *TMM* Guest

  6. #6

    I have a page that I'm trying to use as a template for many other pages. I made
    all the layout elements in PS, and I wanted them centered no matter what
    resolution the monitor was, so I set it to center. Now I want to create an
    editable region in the center that follows those same parameters (remains
    centered with the rest of the page), but I don't know how to make a layer that
    stays centered, and I'm not sure how to use tables to do this (or if that is
    what I should do). Can anyone help me?

    srsizzy Guest

  7. #7

    I would not use layers to do this...they aren't the most reliable.

    If you create a table, you can align it to the center in the "Properties" bar
    (where you select the fonts, etc). Then, select the table, and add it as an
    editable region.

    David.Holley Guest

  8. #8

    I had a sit connectinfosoft.com how it can be better for good templates.
    anshika012 is offline Banned
    Nov 2010
    Location
    new delhi