Hi

I have several computers which I can see from the Terminal Services Manager,
however I have 2 computes that i can not see, they are in the same domain, I
can connect using remote desktop connection, but can not connect using
Remote Desktop Web Connection I get the error:

"The client Could not connect to the remote computer. Remote Connections
might not be enabled or the computer may be too busy...."

Those 2 computeres which I can not connect with Remote Desktop Web
Connection are the only computes that does not use the standar port for
Remote Desktop,

Is there a way to add them manually to the termial service manager? and / or
to connect using Remote Desktpo Web Connecton ???

If so how?

Thanks a lot for the help