Even when I use any font even the default _sans serif font, the size, scale and location of the letters are not the same in the published movie (or when I use the Ctrl-Enter key combo) as they are on the work area. I place the text with great care but there are these gaps between text boxes. I have tried converting text to symbols and when I do that it makes matters worse because then nothing shows in the movie. Ouch!
I want to have some text boxes change size and appearance. Is this not possible?