Does this happen on new blank pages as well? If yes, try to rename the
'Configuration' folder to 'Configuration-old' inside:

XP/2000:
C:\Doents and Settings\user\Application Data\Macromedia\Dreamweaver MX

OS X:
/Users/username/Library/Application Support/Macromedia Dreamweaver MX

If you're using Win 98 or OS 9, you will have to reinstall instead. Give
this a try and post back what happened.

--

Best regards,

Mike M