The website in question is:

[url]http://www.medialabargentina.com[/url]

and I'm using the Flash Linux plugin on Debian Sarge (with Epiphany, Mozilla,
Mozilla Firefox and Opera browsers).

On the above site, click on either ESPA?OL or ENGLISH, then on the Flash
presentation select SERVICIOS and then look at the text as you select the
various services.

For "SERVICIO DE HOSTING" the text is clear as it should be.

But look at the text for "E-PLANNING" and you will see that the text writes
over and over the top of itself.

Viewing the site on Windows, the text is always as it should be.

Medialab's yst/programmer has no idea what the problem is and since they
use Windows, they do not have my system information to submit a bug. (I came to
site communicating with the site's English/Spanish translator.)