Professional Web Applications Themes

text stroke styles for Photoshop Elements - Adobe Photoshop Elements

had this on another thread but will post it here; Stroke styles for vector text are done. They range from 1px to 10px in,out and center. At the moment I only have them in black. If i get enough votes for other colors and sizes in particular I will do them for you. Click on my name to get my e-mail address and mail me if you want them. Jodi's text strokes~black around 10kb...

  1. #1

    Default text stroke styles for Photoshop Elements

    had this on another thread but will post it here;

    Stroke styles for vector text are done. They range from 1px to 10px in,out and center. At the moment I only have them in black. If i get enough votes for other colors and sizes in particular I will do them for you.

    Click on my name to get my e-mail address and mail me if you want them.

    Jodi's text strokes~black
    around 10kb
    Jodi Frye Guest

  2. #2

    Default Re: text stroke styles for Photoshop Elements

    well you got them in the right place...perhaps a reboot is in order.

    Anyone else having a problem ??
    Jodi Frye Guest

  3. #3

    I plunked the .asl file into C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop Elements 2\Presets\Styles, then fired up PSE and the new Strokes is ready to run on my Layer Styles pallette.

    It strokes more than just text!!

    I'm liking it, and wishing that I could choose the color with the picker, or something.

    I found I can adjust the width of the stroke with the Scale Effects option, but that appears to be the only Style setting to which I have access.

    Cool tool!

    Thanks, Jodi.

    Byron
    Byron Gale Guest

  4. #4

    Byron, i know what you mean about being able to change the color. I got to go check something out and see what i can do.
    Jodi Frye Guest

  5. #5

    hmmmmm, tried something( a few things )but it didn't work. I do not know how to change the stroke color in the styles in Elements without rasterizing it. The beauty of full photoshop is that you create the stroke in the color,gradient or pattern you wish along with pixel size and blending mode. This will be eye opening to get an answer for this from my favorite Guru...Richard Coencas, where are you ??
    Jodi Frye Guest

  6. #6

    Jodi, I didn't know to look in the Layers Styles tab. Good to go now. Thanks again.
    Richard Klimesh Guest

  7. #7

    Richard, glad you made that discovery...you had me nervous ;)
    Jodi Frye Guest

  8. #8

    Jodi-

    Just wanted to say Thanks! These are working out nicely. No problems with the install.

    Barb
    Barb K Guest

  9. #9

    Barb, good to hear ;)

    Ya if anyone wants the black stroke styles for text just mail me. Only 10kb- file. keeping text in Vector for print is what they are suited for.
    Jodi Frye Guest