I am writing a datagrid and group by the first column, just like the example
showing at
[url]http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=Oel5kcl8CHA.2216%40TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl&rnu m=5[/url]

My code is very similar to the example above. Moreover, I have textboxes on
columns 3, 4 and 5 in the datagrid. I attached an onTextchanged event to the
textbox so that everything changed in the textbox will be triggered and keep
the datatable up to dated.
This method works fine if I don't do any grouping on itemdatabound. However,
if I do grouping just like in the example, remove the cell and add rowspan
on the first column, there is incorrect fired textchanged event on the
textbox. For example, I changed value in 1 textbox only and so I expect the
ontextchanged event fired once only. Actually, it doesn't and it fired many
times which is expected.
Anyone can tell me why?

Even though I tried to write a derived textbox control and bubble up the
textchanged event to the datagrid, the result is the same.
Thanks.