I have a model in LightWave that I want to bake a texture for, but I want
the lighting that I have inside the model to be baked in and displayed
correctly and the stuff on the outside as well. When this is baked and
applied to the model in Director, will the inside and outside look as the do
in LightWave? (rendering quality aside)

eg. a box has a cast shadow on the outside and a point light, with falloff,
in the corner of the inside. If I bake the texture, will I see the cast
shadow in the outside and the effect of the falloff on the inside?