    Removed by Administrator
    Michelle Guest
    Moderated Post

  3. #3

    Default Re: The Birth Announcement of Michelle Anne Steiner

    In article <west.cox.net>, Michelle
    Steiner <org> wrote:

    The obvious question, then, is why give him the time of day? The only
    time I ever see a post from this turd is when someone else responds to
    him. Your replies to his posts dignify him beyond his merits.
    jemmy Guest

  4. #4

    On Wed, 17 Sep 2003 16:41:26 -0700, jemmy ducks wrote
    (in message <170920031642398297%invalid>):
     [/ref]

    Why, indeed.

    He is the kind of person who thrives on attention, even the attention that
    you few folks keep paying him.

    If you just ignore him and killfile him, and get on with you lives, his acts
    will diminish by orders of magnitude.
    --
    Dave C
    com

    DaveC Guest

  5. #5

    Well put Michelle - now just try resisting the temptation to respond
    further to the infantile taunts that it persists in spewing forth -
    life is too short.

    Ian Gregory
    http://www.zenatode.org.uk/ian/
    Ian Guest

  6. #6

    DaveC wrote:

    People were also saying that 4 years ago, when he was called
    Phaedrus.
    George Guest

  7. #7

    DaveC: [/ref]

    George Williams:

    I killfile all psychopaths that I find here as soon as they pop up,
    regardless of supposed identity changes. Makes my experience on CSMS
    much more pleasant.

    Davoud

    --
    usenet *at* davidillig dawt com
    Davoud Guest

  8. #8

    Ian Gregory <ac.uk> wrote:

    Oh dear, I'm afraid I'm very much responsible for fanning the recent
    flames. *I* was the one who first responded to enough after having seen
    him make similar statements for some time. Until I posted and started
    this brouhaha, I had never seen Michelle respond to his taunts at all.
    It appears that she had been quite able to resist the temptation until I
    piped up. :-(

    --
    Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
    Sue Guest

  9. #9

    In article <1g1gb1x.1tnt2d941mv14N%invalid>,
    invalid (Sue Rodgers) wrote:

    yeah, once others started in, there was no need for me to continue
    ignoring him any more.

    Of course, anyone with any degree of expertise with the net would have
    been able to ferret out the facts months ago. They are there for the
    finding; it's not as if I have anything to hide.

    I knew that ignoring snookums just got under his skin--no matter how
    much he denies it.

    Of course, he still has no idea of whether I'm the same person he used
    to know as Mike Steiner--assuming, of course, that he actually did know
    someone by that name. And since I look nothing like I did before
    transitioning, even if he found a picture of me (and there is at least
    one to find on the net), he still wouldn't know.

    But life has been good, and it was one of the best things I ever did in
    my life.

    Oh, if anyone here is going to be at MacWorld in SF next January, maybe
    we can get together; I'm planning to drive back to the Bay Area for it.

    --
    Never play strip tarot.
    Michelle Guest

  10. #10

    In article <com>,
    George Williams <com> wrote:

    > People were also saying that 4 years ago, when he was called
    > Phaedrus.[/ref]

    That's probably why he changed his ID.

    Of course, he will lie and say that he is not Phaedrus.

    --
    Never play strip tarot.
    Michelle Guest