Hi ,

My datastage bulk jobs are failing with the below error message.

dbeW_Fact_Stock_Movement_Tgt,1: The DB2 Load API call failed with SQLCODE -30,081.
Load messages are stored in message file:???.

dbeW_Fact_Stock_Movement_Tgt,1: An error occurred while loading the table. (CC_DB2APILoadRecordDataSetConsumer::complete, file CC_DB2APILoadRecordDataSetConsumer.cpp, line 1,832)

After some lines of log I could see this error message as well.

dbeR_DimFaultPosition: SQLEndTran(SQL_COMMIT) reported: SQLSTATE = 08007: Native Error Code = -30,081: Msg = [IBM][CLI Driver] SQL30081N A communication error has been detected. Communication protocol being used: "TCP/IP". Communication API being used: "SOCKETS". Location where the error was detected: "10.144.130.1". Communication function detecting the error: "send". Protocol specific error code(s): "32", "*", "0". SQLSTATE=08001 (CC_DB2Connection::commit, file CC_DB2Connection.cpp, line 1,520)

Tried below steps
1. Datastage server and DB server are up and fine. No issues with CPU, paging or disk space.
2.Tried connecting the DB through Datastage unix server and able to connect.
3. Able to connect DB from Database server also.
4. There is no table lock but still these bulk load jobs are failing.
5. Tried running job will less volume of data but no luck.
6. I have gone through some of the posts in google and as per one of the post need to disable the env variable CC_MSG_LEVEL but I dont have any env variable in my job.

Can anybody help me on this. This is very urgent.