Long Path Tool deletes/unlocks, copies/renames path too long files/folders
Do you have error messages?, like :
• Path too long
• Error cannot delete file: cannot read from source file or disk
• Cannot delete file: Access is denied
• There has been a sharing violation.
• Cannot delete file or folder The file name you specified is not valid or too long. Specify a different file name.
• The source or destination file may be in use.
• The file is in use by another program or user.
• Error Deleting File or Folder
• Make sure the disk is not full or write-protected and that the file is not currently in use.
• Error Copying File or Folder.
• Cannot remove folder.
• The filename or extension is too long.
• Path too deep.
• Destination Path Too Long.
• Could not find this item.
• Filename is not valid.
• The file could not be accessed.
• The path you entered, is too long. Enter a shorter path.
• File Name could not be found. Check the spelling of the filename, and verify that the file location is correct.
If yes, our progam will be helpful for you. Fix filename too long, filename is too long, too long path and path too long problems forever.
Windows Explorer/FAR would fail to copy/delete/rename any pathname longer than 256 characters( PATH TOO LONG error ). Our program LONG PATH Tool can handle pathnames of any length, up to the internal Windows limit of 32,000 characters.
• Easy-to-use concept. This small and compact LONG PATH Tool is designed to provide nice, simple interface and a solid amount of options.
• Fast speed of long path folder/files search.
• No special system requirements. LONG PATH Tool works on any Windows version (NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 7).
• Delete system locked files
• Can delete files even from mapped network folders
• Can list files and paths which have file path more than 200 characters long.
• Close application that uses the file
• Unload locking process
• Copy and delete files and folders
• Delete after reboot
• Omits file name you specified is not valid or too long
• LIFETIME updates FOR FREE
Long Path Tool is very useful if you are having problems in deleting, unlocking, copying and even renaming files that are considered filename too long by your system. Yes, these problems can occur even while using the latest Windows Explorer or FAR in managing your files. This tool can help you simplify files names that are categorized as filename too long by your system.