My name is Andrew Grant. I am a certified Macromedia Instructor and a Certified
Advanced Coldfusion Developer. I have published many tech articles on Web
Development, including coldfusion. To the best of my knowledge, I provided more
coldfusion training in the Perth market this last 2 years than anybody else,
including the 2 MM authorised training centres here.

I would ask those of you who are of the opinion that I have authored many
'anti-CF' posts to carefully consider the possibility that you have been
misled. I can also let you know that I have successfully looked into that
matter and that I am reasonably sure that there will be no further connections
to me personally.

My apologies for any negligence on my part that may have allowed this problem
to persist for longer than it needed to.