I don't know if it helps, but I get this message when viewing an aspx
page from my Toshiba E750 pda.

The first page comes up fine. I then logon and am passesd to a second
page, which reads some parameters from the first page, and then stores
stuff in some hidden fields and also some arraylists.

My guess is that pocketpc2002 explorer is not up to the job?!!, but
hey it should only be getting standard html! n'est-ce pas

Gordon Moore