Professional Web Applications Themes

There is a troll usurping my name - Photography

The troll is mad because I have complained to ebay about his auctions so he is making all sorts of nasty little posts using my name and a faked address that looks like mine, if you fail to notice the missing period between nc and rr. Killfile him and pay no mind. For those who have the time, I suggest a little ebay fun - join ebay with a fake name and when the little spammer next graces us with another ad for his auctions, bid it up to the point where everyone else drops out, then claim he lied ...

  1. #1

    Default There is a troll usurping my name

    The troll is mad because I have complained to ebay about his auctions so
    he is making all sorts of nasty little posts using my name and a faked
    address that looks like mine, if you fail to notice the missing period
    between nc and rr. Killfile him and pay no mind. For those who have the
    time, I suggest a little ebay fun - join ebay with a fake name and when the
    little spammer next graces us with another ad for his auctions, bid it up to
    the point where everyone else drops out, then claim he lied on the ad and
    give him negative feedback. Eventually he might learn something -- but I
    have my doubts. He'll probably go postal -- but what do we care if we're not
    in his zip code?
    Anyhow, I'm off to the beach so any posts from me for the next 10 days or
    so are, in fact the troll playing his games. Have fun with it.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Guest

  3. #3

    Default Re: There is a troll usurping my name

    In article <rMgSa.313305$southeast.rr.com>,
    "Tony Spadaro" <rr.com> wrote:

    Actually, the clone seems to be posting from Japan.

    --
    Rudy Garcia

    Rudy Guest

  4. #4

    Al Denelsbeck <net> writes:

    Hey, Al,

    Try Burning Man. Here's a shot one of my friends made fo the stars at
    night:
    http://home.southwind.net/~mrscienc/bm00-1.html
    (You may have to scroll down a little)
    and here's the best BM photo I've ever seen from that same guy:
    http://home.southwind.net/~mrscienc/bm02-1.html
    (first one on the page, again) -- stars and a laser.

    So go with us to Burning Man on Labor Day weekend for no light pollution,
    or go to Eureka Dunes with us on Thanksgiving -- no light pollution there,
    either, but it's in the high teens over night, and I've never crawled out of
    my toasty sleeping bag to set up and take a shot.

    Legal Assistance on the Web | spam and read later. email to philip
    Phil Guest

  5. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    The Guest
    Moderated Post

  6. #6

    "Tony Spadaro" <rr.com> wrote in message
    the
    not
    or

    I didn't think that was you, Tony.
    Unfortunately, others may have.

    Mark Guest

  7. #7

    "Tony Spadaro" <rr.com> wrote in

    Well that explains it. I had been thinking that either someone was faking
    your ID or you had a massive attitude change.

    --
    Mark Heyes (New Zealand)
    understand binary and those that don't"

    MarkH Guest

  8. #8

    On 7/19/03 4:40 PM, in article bfcdt1$eld$ihug.co.nz, "MarkH"
    <dot.dot> wrote:

    > Well that explains it. I had been thinking that either someone was faking
    > your ID or you had a massive attitude change.
    >
    >[/ref]
    Yeah, I must confess that I fell for the imposter myself. My Bad and
    apologies to the real Tony. And I'm pretty sure that Tony has better
    spelling skills than this douche bag (not "duchbag" - as this illiterate
    troll called me in another post).

    George Guest

  9. #9

    Torontonian <ca> wrote in message news:<ca>...

    Like me.

     [/ref]
    blech Guest

  10. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    WebKatz Guest
    Moderated Post

  11. #11

    "Tony Spadaro" <rr.com> writes:

    And remember. It isn't the *REAL* Tony Spadero unless he whines a lot
    and threatens to killfile everyone.

    Bruce Guest

  12. Moderated Post

    Removed by Administrator
    The Guest
    Moderated Post

  13. #13

    On 21 Jul 2003 11:44:45 +0800, Bruce Murphy <net>
    wrote:

    >And remember. It isn't the *REAL* Tony Spadero unless he whines a lot
    >and threatens to killfile everyone.[/ref]

    I was somewhat naively hoping he'd let everyone out of the kill-file
    during the holidays ...
    Andrew Guest