Professional Web Applications Themes

Things you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask - Adobe Photoshop Elements

It is the 3rd time in a monthe I received from various persons an e-mail that started like this one: "Excuse the direct Email rather than the forum. Am a newbie not wanting to show lack of understanding to the forum." I cannot emphasize enough this forum is probably the friendliest and most helpful forum on earth, no matter how ignorant you might ever think you are. All regulars on this forum will always try to help anyone as we all had to make a first start to climb the seemingly steep learning curve. I don't mind answering any questions ...

  1. #1

    Default Things you always wanted to know but were afraid to ask

    It is the 3rd time in a monthe I received from various persons an e-mail that started like this one:

    "Excuse the direct Email rather than the forum. Am a newbie not wanting to show lack of understanding to the forum."

    I cannot emphasize enough this forum is probably the friendliest and most helpful forum on earth, no matter how ignorant you might ever think you are. All regulars on this forum will always try to help anyone as we all had to make a first start to climb the seemingly steep learning curve.

    I don't mind answering any questions at all. On the contrary, but often these questions, posted here, might be benificial to other newbies or sometimes the experts as well. Moreover, there are so many experts in various fields on this forum, there will probably always be someone who will come with a better answer.

    Sometimes I feel a little ashamed about the trouble people take to help me and how little sometimes you can do in return. Several days ago I posted a question and Chuck and RobertH went through a lot of trouble trying to solve my problem. And I even didnot have time to try out their solutions. (I sincerely apologise, I will try this weekend, I have so little time left and I have to be able to concentrate on it in all quietness. I started several times, but was interrupted too frequently.)
    But I'm almost sure they forgive me as they know I will try to follow their extremely interesting directions. Thanks again guys!

    So, if you are just only reading this forum, just don't be afraid to ask! In a few months you will probably the one who provides the right answers.

    Leen
    Leen Guest

  2. #2

    LEEN,
    You said it all! Thank you for taking time to say it and for your help also.
    Marty
    Marty Guest

  3. #3

    Leen, you are a good man ;)
    JodiFrye Guest

  4. #4

    Jodi, please tell my wife. ;-)
    Leen Guest

  5. #5

    "Leen Koper" wrote in message ...
    these questions, posted here, might be benificial to other newbies or
    sometimes the experts as well. Moreover, there are so many experts in
    various fields on this forum, there will probably always be someone who will
    come with a better answer.

    To newbies: Be specific in your Subject line. It helps bring the right
    attention to your post.

    Ed

    Ed Guest