Hi,
I am having the exact same issue with the little yellow "tooltip" date boxes. They stay floating on top of other windows, other applications, even the Finder. It is highly annoying. The only way I can make it disappear once it shows up is to go back to the Site Files window in DW and move the mouse around until the tooltip goes away, and then go back to whatever I was doing, being careful not to move the mouse over another date in the process.

I can't figure out how to turn them off, if it's even possible. They seem completely useless. It's like, I can SEE the date already in my Site Files window, why do I need a tooltip to pop up with the same information??

I'm running Mac OS 10.2.6 on a G4/733.

-Katy