TidBITS#695/01-Sep-03

Is the Internet susceptible to terrorist attack? We talk to an
expert about Internet vulnerabilities and strengths. In lighter
news, we're happy to announce the rebirth of DealBITS, starting
with a Tom Bihn bag giveaway! Also in this issue, Macworld
Expo heads back to Boston (without Apple), Bare Bones releases
Mailsmith 2.0.1, Virtual PC 6.1 becomes part of Office X despite
not working on the Power Mac G5, and Adam is interviewed on
The User Group Report.

Topics:
MailBITS/01-Sep-03
Trying New Revenue Sources
DealBITS Drawing: Tom Bihn Laptop Bags
The Vulnerability of the Internet to Terrorists
Hot Topics in TidBITS Talk/01-Sep-03

<http://www.tidbits.com/tb-issues/TidBITS-695.html>
<ftp://ftp.tidbits.com/issues/2003/TidBITS#695_01-Sep-03.etx>